F150online Forums

F150online Forums (https://www.f150online.com/forums/)
-   Cheers and Jeers Feedback Forum (https://www.f150online.com/forums/cheers-jeers-feedback-forum-121/)
-   -   Major Jeers! - Posttal (https://www.f150online.com/forums/cheers-jeers-feedback-forum/406081-major-jeers-posttal.html)

OgRedd 02-09-2010 07:54 AM

Major Jeers! - Posttal

To make a 2 month ordeal kinda short,

1 - Sent Harley leather headrests to Posttal and wife for embroidery. Paid total asked and shipping via my Paypal account to his.
2 - Received headrests. Embroidery looks good. Except on the wrong side.
3 - Shipped headrests back (my cost) to Posttal and wife. New covers had to be ordered. Explained that I wanted to make sure they understood that my leather surface is Harley leather, not the typical Lariat leather surface. Posttal even commented on the leather being "real".
4 - Two months later. I assume they are ordering new covers. I never heard anything until I contacted them first. Finally heard that the new covers were in and that embroidery could commence.
5 - Posttal said I should receive them by this passed Friday (2/5). Wife said some time this spring because she has other projects that she's working on. After screwing my job up, I'm last on the list. Conflicting answers from both Posttal and wife. Not sure how these two do business. Right hand not knowing what the left is doing.
6 - Fed up.
7 - Told Posttal and wife to send headrests back with new OEM covers installed and no embroidery to end ordeal for everybody. Also refund my costs minus the initial shipping I paid to get them back to me.
8 - Posttal wife said she would send refund via her Paypal account because she didn't want Posttal to know. (?) She was tired of his "relentless bitching". Not sure what that has to do with a business transaction. Obviously, they seem not to work well together.
9 - Covers arrive Saturday, (2/6). Compared new covers to my Harley interior. Does not match. Checked email. No refund notification from Paypal.
10 - Couple of days pass by to Monday, (yesterday - 2/8). No notification from Paypal. Called Posttal. Said he was on lunch. Asked could he talk about my issues. He said "sure". Told him I had two concerns: First, leather quality. I told him that the leather was not the original. He told me that whoever told me that didn't know what they where talking about. (Ford parts guy, by the way.) So letting him vent and cursing a few times, he wasn't going to accept that I know my own truck. So he said, "Next". Second, I told him about the refund. He said he wasn't going to give me one because of the time and the money they spent on their screw up. I guess they got together and decided to keep my money because no one informed me. I guess if I hadn't called, I would still be in the dark. He said he had to get back to work and I asked him to call me once he got home so we all can discuss this issue.
11 - Yep, you guessed it. No call.
12 - I accept losing on this deal. Not only do I lose money with Posttal and his wife, but I got my Ford dealership to order the correct Harley leather surface headrest covers. I'll be out of that cost also.

Beware of doing transactions with Posttal or his wife. - Unless you like paying for other people's screw ups. I have plenty of pics, messages and emails to back up my claims.

Moral? - Some things are better left alone. - Og

MarkY 02-09-2010 09:46 AM

That sucks. Who the hell is Posttal?

OgRedd 02-09-2010 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by MarkY (Post 4082310)
That sucks. Who the hell is Posttal?

https://www.f150online.com/forums/me...2-posttal.html - Og

NCSU_05_FX4 02-09-2010 10:27 AM

That sucks man. Could PayPal not cover your costs somehow?

$10 says this thread ends up getting deleted like all other Jeer threads....

- NCSU

Bluejay 02-09-2010 10:31 AM

Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4 (Post 4082374)

- NCSU

You want to send it to my PayPal? :D

This is exactly what the jeers was intended to do. A member was out money and suffered real damage, due to the other parties actions.

OgRedd 02-09-2010 10:43 AM

No extremely hard feelings, but I definitely learned a costly lesson. - Og

OgRedd 02-09-2010 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by NCSU_05_FX4 (Post 4082374)

- NCSU

When I forwarded the funds thru Paypal, I didn't specify what the service was. Additionally, his wife actually owns the "business" or whatever it is. Initially, I was instructed to send funds to his Paypal account, not hers. I guess he gets a "cut" of the money selling her services on this site. - Og

NCSU_05_FX4 02-09-2010 11:05 AM

OgRedd 02-09-2010 11:13 AM

No big deal guys. I'm just glad it's over. - Og

Stealth 02-09-2010 06:11 PM

Dang, sorry about your luck Og. :o

TruckGuy24 02-09-2010 06:13 PM

Sorry about your luck

OgRedd 02-09-2010 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by TruckGuy24 (Post 4083012)
Sorry about your luck

Thanks, dude. If I can keep at least 1 person from dealing with him, it was worth it. Once I get the OEM Harley covers back from Ford, I will sell the covers I have to try to retrieve some of my loss. - Og

OgRedd 02-09-2010 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by Stealth (Post 4083011)
Dang, sorry about your luck Og. :o

Thanks, Stealth. You learn something new everyday. - Og

FX41 02-09-2010 06:27 PM

wow, that stinks, at least your warning others.

OgRedd 02-09-2010 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by FX41 (Post 4083022)
wow, that stinks, at least your warning others.

Don't think he set out initially to get me. It turned into something rotten after he and his wife screwed up and had to lose money buying me replacement covers. The wrong, cheaper replacement covers. Guess they didn't want to lose money, so they took it from me. Lesson learned. - Og