Which Attracts Dust Least?

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2002, 09:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Which Attracts Dust Least?

I have been using Klasse on my truck, and love the shine. The problem is it acts like a dust magnet. It gets noticably dustier than my old car did with Finish 2000. (yea I know) I am thinking about going to either Liquid Glass or Zaino. I will probably try them both eventually. Which one would be the best in a windy high dust area?

Old 08-18-2002, 10:03 PM
sorry.. get a truck cover...don't think the wax is going to change much

Old 08-18-2002, 11:43 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The problem with dust is that every time you rub on your truck, you create static. That static attracts the negative charged particles in the air and thus, they stick.

It's going to happen with any product. I don't think it's necessarialy a result of a certain product or another.

Just my two cents though.

RP

Old 08-19-2002, 12:30 PM
DISPENSER4HIRE:

I use Zaino and really love the shine it gives you. I don't recall all the Z numbers. They have the spray I think its Z-6 you use after polishing which gives it more of a shine. It is also suppose to have anti-static effect. To me it seems to stay dust free for a while. Of course if there is dust blowing around it ain't going to do so well and I don't think anything our there will help for that. As far as attracting dust I don't have any problems with that.

Old 08-19-2002, 01:23 PM
seems like...

I went from Zaino to LG and it seems to me like I find less dust buildup with the LG product.
My2Cents,
Marcus

Old 08-19-2002, 02:00 PM
Let me know if you figure it out, my truck just seems to attract dust, I think Quik Detailer helps with on occasionally"Once Around Lightly" with the California Duster. But still I have a lot of dust collecting on my truck

Old 08-19-2002, 11:59 PM
In my area 15-20 mph wind is a calm day, then at night all the dust settles out of the air. I will try the quick detailer after washing my truck next time. There is so much crud in the air that I am afraid of scratching the paint if I do not wash before the quick detailer. Thanks for the replies.

Trending Topics

Old 08-29-2002, 06:56 PM
i live in south jersey, and with all the farms around here, my black truck gets dusty in NO time. I just hit it with the cali duster a few times a day and its fine. just my .02$

o and i use LG and will be trying Z soon

Quick Reply: Which Attracts Dust Least?