Eagle One wet and shine

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 03:30 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Eagle One wet and shine

Anyone tried this new mist-n-shine? This stuff works really well, and the good thing is that you can use it on paint, chrome, and plastic trim. It puts a great mirror shine on my trucks! Ill have pics soon to prove it lol
Patrick

Old 08-28-2002, 09:57 PM
I have used it and was less then impressed with it. I don't think it does nearly as good a job as Meguiar's Quick Wax. When I used it wet, I noticed no difference at all....did notice one thing, it took me 3 times as long to dry the truck as when I use my California Water Blade.

Old 08-29-2002, 12:24 PM
maybe im calling it the wrong thing,. This stuff is spray polish you use when your truck is completely dry after washing. you can use it on paint, chrome, plastic trim, etc... It really shines up my truck ALOT after washing. Ill have pics on here soon of my 98 green ford and my cherry red 53 chevy both look great after use.
Patrick

Old 08-29-2002, 12:29 PM
If you are referring to stuff like Mother's Showtime, Meguire's Quick Detailer, etc. . . .

Yes, I use them all the time and think they are great! I've had better luck with the Mother's Showtime than with any of the others.

The last time I used the Mother's Three Step I used the Showtime between coats . . . worked great!

Bob

Old 08-29-2002, 09:58 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally posted by swampview
If you are referring to stuff like Mother's Showtime, Meguire's Quick Detailer, etc. . . .

Yes, I use them all the time and think they are great! I've had better luck with the Mother's Showtime than with any of the others.

The last time I used the Mother's Three Step I used the Showtime between coats . . . worked great!

Bob
I think they are talking about spray waxes though. Not quick detailers. Sprays meant to be applied and count as a wax coating.

Quick Reply: Eagle One wet and shine