Clay bar or Liquid Clay Bar?

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 12:32 AM
glc
Received 763 Likes on 706 Posts
Originally Posted by Chris Strange
Just my 2 cents worth here. I usually like to try things out for myself and make up my own mind about the product and consider if it will work for me. I did a side by side test with Meguiar's Smooth Surface Clay Kit and Turtle Wax's Liquid Clay Bar Ice. I follow the instructions to the letter for both products. The paint surface on the Liquid Clay Bar side was not as smooth (meaning contaminants were still present). I then went back and used the Meguiar's Clay Bar on the Liquid Clay Bar side. I was amazed at how much it was able to pick up after using a product that claimed to do the same thing. In my opinion, the Liquid Clay Bar is a far inferior product and simply does not compare to a true clay bar like Meguiar's, Mother's or any other clay bar. Here is the Meguiar's bar after going over the freshly done Liquid Clay Car side :
https://www.f150online.com/galleries...392-220601.jpg
This is all I'm asking for - someone who has tried it and can post this kind of review.

Old 04-25-2008, 07:23 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by glc
This is all I'm asking for - someone who has tried it and can post this kind of review.
Yeah, what he said

Quick Reply: Clay bar or Liquid Clay Bar?