Looking for a X-Plan pin # for Canada

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2004, 05:26 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for a X-Plan pin # for Canada

Hi...I need a pin that comes from a Ford man in Canada...We want to buy a new Five Hundred here and I can't get in touch with Neal...Is anyone else working a ford that could hook me up ??

Old 11-25-2004, 01:31 AM
if you were in colorado i could hook you up nice, for ex. my mother in law bought a new expedition eddie, msrp $43,800 got it for her $34,300 I get autos at invoice

Old 11-25-2004, 01:36 AM
Thanks for the info...

They gave me only $12,380.00 for my 2002 sel sport van with new tires on it and 48,000k and wanted full msrp price of $32,980.00 for the Five Hundred SEL...Which they do not have on the lot yet...Would they have to give me a better price if I showed them an x-plan pin # ??

If only Neal N . could be found , but no luck yet....

Last edited by ConcreteGuy; 11-25-2004 at 01:45 AM.
Old 11-28-2004, 12:17 AM
sorry i couldnt get you a pin, that price sounds very high, never pay msrp, if you offered them nada for their 500 they would feel insulted, see what nada is on the trade print it out and take it with you. fight for the value, or try to at least. dont let them take advantage of you. if you like i can get you a price on one then you can tell them what someone else is willing to give you one for maybe they could work a deal if not try other ford dealers some times others will give you more for your trade and are willing to make a deal to please you. the reason i get good deals is because my dad worked at a ford dealership for 15 yrs and he still gets employee priceing. PS: my dad says never pay dealer handleing fees he says its only extra profit for the dealer

Old 11-28-2004, 06:14 AM
Thanks for the advice...I couldn't get them to deal any of the points you spoke of...They would not give but 200. more on the trade in and the msrp they would not come down on either...all the saleman offered was to pay the 10.00 fee to change over my lic. on the Van to the car and to drive it down here 3 hours away from them...Fill it with gas here and take my van back there...I made sure its on empty now and seating in my garage so nothing can happen to it till he takes it...Using our Lariat now...

My wife was not pleased I agreed to the deal because I wanted that dam car before someone else would see it and it would be sold...Yes I feel stupid now...I was hoping for someone here or on the new Five Hundred ford car site to give me a x-plan # that would help me out some...No luck yet...

Being sick with diabetes and tired when dealing with them did not help me as well...

Old 11-29-2004, 01:34 PM
sorry I was no help maybe you can post some pics of the 500

Old 11-29-2004, 08:00 PM
No sweat...You helped me alot...You made me rethink the deal and how we were treated...So

With more time to think and see that my wife was not happy I called 2 other dealers this AM...I gave them the chance to see if they could better the deal and find a Five Hundred sel in my Redfire colour...One did not have what I wanted and did not even give me a quote on what they would give for my van...

But the place I bought the van got going and found a better car in my colour with 1000.00 more stuff on it and upped the trade value about 2000.00 to give me a lower monthly payment than the first deal I had...

So I called that deal off and gave the deal and my van to the local dealer tonight...I never got a X-plan but i did get treated better the second time around once they saw I had other ways to go and other deals...

Once we get it I will take lots of pictures and see what it takes to post them here...again thanks for the advice and support as you did help me...

Last edited by ConcreteGuy; 11-29-2004 at 08:02 PM.
Old 12-03-2004, 06:52 AM
My new Five Hundred is in and I get it at noon today...I can't wait..It just looks soooooo good...The sticker said $33300.00 Canadian...All the features we want are on it but the power peddles...But we will cope ok...I sat in it last night and it was sooo glad to see me....

Old 12-03-2004, 10:40 AM
Congrats CG! Be sure to post a little review on the 500. I'm very interested to hear what you think of it after a few miles. Also glad to hear you found a dealer that treated you right!

Old 12-03-2004, 10:59 AM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally posted by dzervit
Congrats CG! Be sure to post a little review on the 500. I'm very interested to hear what you think of it after a few miles. Also glad to hear you found a dealer that treated you right!

I second that. I sat in one at the dealership when I was waiting for them to get my paperwork lined up when I bought my truck. I must say, I was VERY impressed with the way this car felt.

RP

Old 12-04-2004, 03:54 AM
Thats nice CG its amazing just how roomy those cars really are

Old 12-31-2004, 12:52 PM
I agree the 500 is by far one of the nicest sedans around including the CVT transmission, it might only be 200 HP but however with that new transmission, it hauls!!

congrats on your new 500, also the reason why the other dealership wouldnt work with you, is because you were working off of a trade, there is a big difference between trades and out right buying.

and as for the dealer fees, i havent seen that work unless you are a salesman yourself, if you are talking to a dealer, its justifiable, if you are a dealer then its justifiable to not get charged such fees.

but you do need to pay attention to how much they are charging you such fees.

Jesse

Quick Reply: Looking for a X-Plan pin # for Canada