Bedliners, Caps, Tops & Lids
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Line-x vs. Rhino vs. Toff

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2014, 11:08 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm guilty of not reading through the entire 4 pages of posts, but what about the DualLiner as an option? I'm actually in the process of removing the Line-x junk from my F-150 I bought as a DD (whoever did it did a **** poor job!)...and I'm thinking about the Dualliner kit to either cover up the mess and call it a day.

There's some pictures and stuff here ---> http://www.dualliner.com/ford-bed-liner.php

Old 03-20-2014, 12:36 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I say save yourself some money and just buy a bedmat and throw it on top of a drop-in bedliner, pretty much the same thing as a Dualiner which is a rubber mat on the floor with polypropylene plastic on the sides. $80 for the bedmat and you can get drop-ins for free from bedliner dealers.

Last edited by TruckGasm; 03-20-2014 at 12:40 PM.
Old 03-20-2014, 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by TruckGasm
I say save yourself some money and just buy a bedmat and throw it on top of a drop-in bedliner, pretty much the same thing as a Dualiner which is a rubber mat on the floor with polypropylene plastic on the sides. $80 for the bedmat and you can get drop-ins for free from bedliner dealers.
Nope, it's actually completely different. It's a form fitting liner with durability protection. Not one of of those drop in, plastic tub monkey junk things that slides around and ruins your bed. I really haven't seen anything like it before...I ordered mine, maybe I'll do a review or something when I get it

Old 03-20-2014, 08:10 PM

If you already have the LineX spray-in, what are you worried about scratching and "ruining"? Old bed liner?

Old 03-21-2014, 09:39 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by KMAC0694
If you already have the LineX spray-in, what are you worried about scratching and "ruining"? Old bed liner?
I'm guessing he does not have a LINE-X bedliner and he works for or is an owner of DualLiner. That's OK, he's passionate about his product, he should be.

Old 03-21-2014, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by TruckGasm
I'm guessing he does not have a LINE-X bedliner and he works for or is an owner of DualLiner. That's OK, he's passionate about his product, he should be.
I think I'll agree with you there. Too coincidental that this is all he talks about.

Old 03-24-2014, 04:12 AM
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by F150Bee
I'm guilty of not reading through the entire 4 pages of posts, but what about the DualLiner as an option? I'm actually in the process of removing the Line-x junk from my F-150 I bought as a DD (whoever did it did a **** poor job!)...and I'm thinking about the Dualliner kit to either cover up the mess and call it a day.

There's some pictures and stuff here ---> http://www.dualliner.com/ford-bed-liner.php
If someone did a poor job take to the where it got sprayed. A real linex shop will stand behind their work. A proper linex is damn near bullet proof. Not to mention they are guaranteed for life! did I mention FOR LIFE.

Old 03-26-2014, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by KMAC0694
I think I'll agree with you there. Too coincidental that this is all he talks about.
Nice theory, but try looking back at my post history, this is literally the first time I've tried to get info on the different systems

Old 03-26-2014, 07:52 PM

Originally Posted by F150Bee
Nice theory, but try looking back at my post history, this is literally the first time I've tried to get info on the different systems
That's fair, but you gotta admit it seems fishy from your last 10 or so posts

I'm not a LineX humper. My friend and neighbor owns his own shop with his own formula he worked with a chemist to come up with, which he's sold to other companies as well over the past few years. I've seen it hold up in their trucks, and I've had it in mine since July or so. So I support them more than anyone else haha.

Quick Reply: Line-x vs. Rhino vs. Toff