2009 - 2014 F-150

When will dealers get 2009 F150 order sheets?

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 01:42 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
When will dealers get 2009 F150 order sheets?

anyone know? I want to order a platinum as soon as the Ford dealer gets the info to place the order.

Old 02-01-2008, 03:36 PM
i don't know but i sure like the xlt with a chrome package.

Old 02-01-2008, 05:14 PM
if it is any thing like when I ordered my 04. I believe I ordered in early august if I remember correctly.

Old 02-01-2008, 07:16 PM
I think DearbornDerek said the Job1 build starts on July 23. So you would think you could put in an order around that same time?

Old 02-04-2008, 12:32 PM
as far as the order guides (not the order sheet), have you guys ever seen www.sunrisefordfleet.com before? They always have the order guides on there (very informative breakdown of all the features and options).

Anyways, I just emailed them to see when they expect to get the new 09 F150 order guides, and the guy's response is that he expects them within a few weeks and he will upload it to their website asap.

Last edited by SteveVFX4; 02-04-2008 at 12:35 PM.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:54 PM
Originally Posted by SteveVFX4
as far as the order guides (not the order sheet), have you guys ever seen www.sunrisefordfleet.com before? They always have the order guides on there (very informative breakdown of all the features and options).

Anyways, I just emailed them to see when they expect to get the new 09 F150 order guides, and the guy's response is that he expects them within a few weeks and he will upload it to their website asap.

Kickass, great info Steve... thanks!

Old 02-04-2008, 03:05 PM
Originally Posted by Cajun_Mike
anyone know? I want to order a platinum as soon as the Ford dealer gets the info to place the order.
Just wondering why you need to pre-order one??? I don't know about in the USA but I know every Ford dealer here will be fully stocked with every model and color by the end of September.
Not takeing a shot at you or anything, just wondering why you need to pre-order?

Old 02-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Originally Posted by LARIAT CHROME
Just wondering why you need to pre-order one??? I don't know about in the USA but I know every Ford dealer here will be fully stocked with every model and color by the end of September.
Not takeing a shot at you or anything, just wondering why you need to pre-order?
It's the same way here in the good ole USA. He's not saying he needs to order a truck, but maybe he wants to for various reasons. As for me, I will look on the lots first but will probably order one exactly the way I want it so I get the right color, no extra options I don't want (like a sunroof), and no missing options I do want like nav, max towing, long bed, etc.

Old 02-04-2008, 05:18 PM
I hope you can get some things on the XL work truck like you can the others like the locking rear ect..........

Old 02-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Rambo
It's the same way here in the good ole USA. He's not saying he needs to order a truck, but maybe he wants to for various reasons. As for me, I will look on the lots first but will probably order one exactly the way I want it so I get the right color, no extra options I don't want (like a sunroof), and no missing options I do want like nav, max towing, long bed, etc.
Exactly.... what I will do is try and get my dealer to order one like I think I will want it without ever actually seeing one in person..... knowing that if I dont like it, he will just move it to inventory and let me pick something else.

I dont want a sunroof either...

Old 02-04-2008, 11:38 PM
What's so bad about the sunroof? I was actually thinking about getting one this time around. I ddn't last time because I wanted the Overhead Rail System so I could add-on all the cool stuff for it as it was released... yeah, that really panned out to be a big piece of wasted space. Ramb, when is the NAV for the rail coming out again? Yeah... ANYways, I don't recall seeing many, if any, posts in the '04 forum over the years about leaky sunroofs...

Old 02-05-2008, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by CometFlash
What's so bad about the sunroof? I was actually thinking about getting one this time around. I ddn't last time because I wanted the Overhead Rail System so I could add-on all the cool stuff for it as it was released... yeah, that really panned out to be a big piece of wasted space. Ramb, when is the NAV for the rail coming out again? Yeah... ANYways, I don't recall seeing many, if any, posts in the '04 forum over the years about leaky sunroofs...

Man, I'm in south Louisiana, it is hot as hell here. Not many days of the year for a sunroof.... and it rains a lot.

I had a 2001 Honda S2000 convertible. Even the days when it is convertible weather, I was running the A/C so I could breathe. Sunroofs are only good for getting your new car smell out the vehicle sooner..... no thanks.. I like that brain cell killing smell.

Old 02-05-2008, 01:26 AM
The sunroofs are fine! I just don't desire one. I want the new nav with sync and travel link. It looks awesome!

Travel Link in action:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAJwnGEKDwE

Old 02-05-2008, 09:37 AM
I was cruisin fords website on the 09 and didnt see any mention of a flareside.
Will this still be an option or have they decided to axe it?

Old 02-05-2008, 06:12 PM
I'm interested in the sunroof only for more natural light in the vehicle, not sure I'd ever open it, ever. I understand the heat issue if you live somewhere hot, understandable. Not an issue here in MA. Just would like more natural light in the vehicle if possible, as long as they are reliable - i.e. no leaky.

Quick Reply: When will dealers get 2009 F150 order sheets?