2004 - 2008 F-150

train horns

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2008, 11:03 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ManualF150
Personally... those noise ordinances go way to far into people rights in SOME aspects. But they just need to know where to draw the line.
So you don't think people in the neighborhood have the right to peace and quiet and not hear a train horn blasting when they don't live near a railroad?

Come on, we are talking about a train horn on a pickup truck. It is cool, but it's also kinda rediculous...

Old 01-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by yamaharhino
I would love to keep them but unfortunately I am 16 and I still live under the roof of my parents and they do own the truck... So they are forcing me to take them off.
Wait, didn't you say in your very first post the cop "couldnt believe that it was my truck and kept saying it was daddys truck and making me feel bad and stuff".

So in reality the cop told you how it was, it's not your truck, he didn't have to believe it was your truck cause it wasn't, and in reality, it is "daddy's truck", correct? I'm not trying to sound mean, just saying it seems odd that you say you were pissed because the cop couldn't believe it was yours, when it really isn't yours according to your last post I quoted...

Old 01-21-2008, 11:12 PM
Originally Posted by TGargs10
Me and my mom got pulled over a while ago for running a stop sign. We didn't realize what we did until he told us. We told him neither of us saw it, which was the truth, and unlike a lot other cops, he put his job aside and let us go. He even gave us directions to where we needed to go because we were lost.
He just wanted to do your mom...did she at least give him her number???

Old 01-21-2008, 11:16 PM
Originally Posted by ManualF150
Oooh... good point...

Yeah... who cares how loud the horn is... it's a freakin' horn!

Wow... these law makers need to get a life.
Umm, correct me if I'm wrong, but there is a serious difference between 1. a car horn, 2. a semi horn, and 3. a TRAIN HORN.

He did say he had train horns. Train horns are a hell of alot louder than ANY semi tractor horn out there. So either correct the thread and tell me you are running semi horns, or if not, then yes, you deserve all the tickets in the world for blasting a train horn.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:27 PM
Suspended
This thread is going downhill, too!? Geez.

Old 01-21-2008, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
That's the only reason I'm still reading it

Old 01-22-2008, 07:38 AM
I only read it to keep my self esteem in line...

Old 01-22-2008, 09:37 AM
Graphics Contributor
.. kind of like his post the other day saying he whipped out a hammer and beat a car to death or something.
LOL i know!

Old 01-22-2008, 01:17 PM
Hey guys I was wondering how much could I get for my truck. I mean hypothetically speaking of course - because I would never sell it. But if I did sell my lowered truck in BOCA, FL how much could I get. What if I lifted it? Should I lift it? What if I took off the chrome door handles and trim? It's pretty fast truck too, I've even got like two 30 over tickets in it. It gets like 8 miles to the gallon - but only cause my parents pay for the gas. So what do you think???

Old 01-22-2008, 03:51 PM
Graphics Contributor
Originally Posted by c0ckac0la
Hey guys I was wondering how much could I get for my truck. I mean hypothetically speaking of course - because I would never sell it. But if I did sell my lowered truck in BOCA, FL how much could I get. What if I lifted it? Should I lift it? What if I took off the chrome door handles and trim? It's pretty fast truck too, I've even got like two 30 over tickets in it. It gets like 8 miles to the gallon - but only cause my parents pay for the gas. So what do you think???

LOL you knowi just realized that. Are the people in florida that leanient on tickets? HOW THE HELL at 16y/o does this kid still have his license with 3 tickets? Hed be ****in on a bicycle to school everyday around the parts i live.

Old 01-22-2008, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by c0ckac0la

haha thats funny man. I need to stop making so many threads. sorry bout that lol.

Old 01-22-2008, 03:58 PM
Graphics Contributor
yamaha im just wondering purely out of curiosity of younger kids driving these trucks but how tall are you?

Old 01-22-2008, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by JBMX928
yamaha im just wondering purely out of curiosity of younger kids driving these trucks but how tall are you?
I am 6'3"

Old 01-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Graphics Contributor
Originally Posted by yamaharhino
I am 6'3"
ok cuz i noticed some pics of your truck you have your seat pretty far back, was wondering if you were one of those douchebags that has the seat so far back you can look out the windows of the rear doors and have one hand on the wheel with your arm stretching so long to reach if itll fall asleep from being so stiff.

Old 01-22-2008, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by JBMX928
ok cuz i noticed some pics of your truck you have your seat pretty far back, was wondering if you were one of those douchebags that has the seat so far back you can look out the windows of the rear doors and have one hand on the wheel with your arm stretching so long to reach if itll fall asleep from being so stiff.
haha no. But I have to have my seat that far back because I am so dam tall.

Quick Reply: train horns