2004 - 2008 F-150

train horns

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 09:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ridinon22's
BSO= Broward sheirffs office they are the gayest cops on the planet and have nothing better to do in boca like trying to find murders and rapist they pull this kid over for having fun
yea it was a gay BSO cop. the car was white with police on the side in blue lettering. He did not even let me talk to him or anything and made us stand on the side of the truck like we had guns and stuff.

Old 01-19-2008, 09:44 PM
yup I know i sent you the pm by the way

Old 01-19-2008, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by Ridinon22's
BSO= Broward sheirffs office they are the gayest cops on the planet and have nothing better to do in boca like trying to find murders and rapist they pull this kid over for having fun
You can say that again

Old 01-19-2008, 10:51 PM
There are so many stupid ****ing laws nowadays. What happened to FREEDOM??? This pisses me off so much.

Old 01-20-2008, 01:28 AM
Where the heck has MGD been? He'd love this thread

Old 01-20-2008, 03:37 AM
I would pay the ticket and keep the horns,, just make sure you know where the cops are befor you honk next.. I have train horns and quad HID and PBSO hate it but never stop me cause I drive like a girl when im around them.. Yeah BCSO suck thats why I stay away from miami/dade/lauderdale... It should be a $75 ticket and like $47 if you fix it so it would be worth paying it and keeping them,,, you know these old people down here in palm beach, you need horns here.

Old 01-20-2008, 10:48 AM
I wondering why you want to remove the horns just because you got a ticket for punching the button at the wrong time and place. Suck it up as a leason learned and roll on. There's no legal way they can force you to remove them unless they are a danger to you or others.

BTW anyone know how loud the average semi truck horns are compared to ours which are about commonly about 150db?

Old 01-20-2008, 10:57 AM
Originally Posted by Impact9
I wondering why you want to remove the horns just because you got a ticket for punching the button at the wrong time and place. Suck it up as a leason learned and roll on. There's no legal way they can force you to remove them unless they are a danger to you or others.

BTW anyone know how loud the average semi truck horns are compared to ours which are about commonly about 150db?
I would love to keep them but unfortunately I am 16 and I still live under the roof of my parents and they do own the truck... So they are forcing me to take them off.

Old 01-20-2008, 11:23 AM
Originally Posted by yamahrhino
He couldnt believe that it was my truck and kept saying it was daddys truck and making me feel bad and stuff

Originally Posted by yamaharhino
I would love to keep them but unfortunately I am 16 and I still live under the roof of my parents and they do own the truck... So they are forcing me to take them off.

Really. Honestly, I swear I was going to stay out of this, but...

Okay, I'll behave and only point this out, not even make a comment about having to pay if you wanna play. I won't, I promise, post a picture of a crying baby, feeling "bad and stuff". I won't even say anything about learning lessons in life. Really, Boy Scout 's Honor, I pinky swear!

See, I don't have to be an asshat all the time!

Old 01-20-2008, 11:42 AM
Suspended
Originally Posted by OnBelay
Really. Honestly, I swear I was going to stay out of this, but...

Okay, I'll behave and only point this out, not even make a comment about having to pay if you wanna play. I won't, I promise, post a picture of a crying baby, feeling "bad and stuff". I won't even say anything about learning lessons in life. Really, Boy Scout 's Honor, I pinky swear!

See, I don't have to be an asshat all the time!
Since this is God's day, I will be nice. However, the kid's 16. Give him a break. You're supposed to have fun when your 16 and blowing some train horns is fun. It didnt cause anyone to get hurt, it didnt cause any damage; no harm, no foul. Onbelay, you're the reason people dont respect law enforcement.

Old 01-20-2008, 12:43 PM
Originally Posted by gators241987
Since this is God's day, I will be nice. However, the kid's 16. Give him a break. You're supposed to have fun when your 16 and blowing some train horns is fun. It didnt cause anyone to get hurt, it didnt cause any damage; no harm, no foul. Onbelay, you're the reason people dont respect law enforcement.
Ok, suppose you had a son/daughter that was driving and just happened to be in front or next to a truck and they blasted a train horn, causing them to look around to see why or where the horn was coming from and went right through the red light while looking around and got creamed. Would you be very happy with the person with the train horn? Would you think they should get a ticket for using an "offroad" accessory on the road, distracting other drivers and causing an accident? Or at least some of the blame for causing the accident?

Old 01-20-2008, 01:18 PM
Originally Posted by 4 4X4ING
Oh, so your the type that just goes around and harasses people for no reason at all except that you THINK that YOUR ABOVE the law. If it was me that you harassed, I would get your *** fired from the police dept. one way or another
While my intent was not to start a pissing contest, you don't seem to have read the entire thread and have confused "harassment" with someone clearly saying they would have been a jerk back to the LEO. Act a fool and get treated like one until you've proven otherwise.

NOTE: Pulling someone over for breaking the law is not harassment.

I've worn the badge for nine years and have never had an complaint which was deemed unlawful. I am as fair to you as you are to me.

If you want to talk further, PM so we're no taking up needed bandwidth.

Old 01-20-2008, 01:28 PM
Originally Posted by gators241987
Onbelay, you're the reason people dont respect law enforcement.
I guess it's a good thing I've got big shoulders so I can carry all that weight.

I am the reason??? Wow, I never would have dreamt I could be that important. For all my brothers and sisters in law enforcement, I want you to know I gladly will bear that burden, and y'all can go on about your business.

Old 01-20-2008, 01:40 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 259 Likes on 250 Posts
Originally Posted by charlie101
NOTE: Pulling someone over for breaking the law is not harassment.
Pulling someone over for not breaking the law is.

I don't mean to stir the pot... but...

I find laws funny. I mean they are seriously one-way streets.

An officer can pull me over for no good reason. Yet, I can't pull one over if they are speeding though a street with no lights or siren on.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but if a cop car doesn't have his lights or siren going off and is speeding, they are just like any other car on the street and has to follow the speed limit.

Old 01-20-2008, 02:01 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by maro
Ok, suppose you had a son/daughter that was driving and just happened to be in front or next to a truck and they blasted a train horn, causing them to look around to see why or where the horn was coming from and went right through the red light while looking around and got creamed. Would you be very happy with the person with the train horn? Would you think they should get a ticket for using an "offroad" accessory on the road, distracting other drivers and causing an accident? Or at least some of the blame for causing the accident?
Suppose the same situation has happened, only instead of train horns, it was a normal car horn. Normal car horns cause people to look around and see what was going on, so we should do away with horns altogether then? Is it the horns fault, or the drivers?

Quick Reply: train horns