2004 - 2008 F-150

amazed at the beauty

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 01:15 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
well it was kind of off topic, the thread starter was just commenting on how much he liked the looks of his truck, and it then turned into a debate on which years the heritage model was released

im sorry for the rant, but these forums have beome flooded with useless crap because everyone has to make a post out of every little thing that they think of and its gotten to the point where you see a thread with multiple pages and you tend to skip reading them because you know its probably worthless argumentative posts...

again i apologize but it gets on my nerves sometimes....

Old 10-05-2007, 12:56 PM
No apologies needed but I did give my .02 when asked. Note that the person who asked about what year blah blah blah heritage WAS indeed the OP. Hence why I gave my best to answer his quetions, being that I thought I was somewhat knowledgable on the subject.

I understand where you are/were coming from, and had it not been the OP I wouldn't have gone so indepth with my answers. It's all good... my panties aren't in a bundle... yet... lol

Old 10-05-2007, 01:11 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Old 10-05-2007, 10:36 PM
thanks for the thumbs up fellows, i do appreciate it. i am very proud of my new truck, not too mention for once wifey is actually happy with a truck choice i made. (normally she hates what i buy) i didnt mean to couse any cammotion with the subject getting of topic if i was the one who coused that to happen. thats all so thanks fellows, also i got my seat issue temporarily fixed, i gotta get a permanent fix for it but thatll be next week when get back.

Quick Reply: amazed at the beauty