Old 09-18-2007, 11:20 PM
Suspended
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aman12
better then your truck
Internet Tough Guy!

Old 09-19-2007, 12:39 AM
So this is what they call cyberbulliing.

Old 09-19-2007, 06:03 AM
Chevy

Originally Posted by new_screw_owner
Well, just bought a new 2007 Silverado Texas Edition fully loaded today. Got tired of Ford ignoring my problems with the truck ( in the shop 8 different times in less than 2 years), and not doing a damn thing about it! I loved my F150 when I first bought it, but wayyyyy too many problems. I'm so done with FORD! Good luck to everybody on here, this is the best truck forum online, PERIOD!

I buy what I like regardless of what anyone else thinks! I drive it, I like it, I buy it....thats how this Chevy man ended up with a Ford !! Good luck with your truck. I drove a new Silverado the other day. so you haters my be after me next...hehe

2004 XLT Scab F150

Old 09-19-2007, 10:45 PM
i may soon be joining you,ihave an 04 screw 5.4 nothing but problems,new trans,new rear end,leaking oil(rear seal)all under warranty, 4 coils replaced,owe ha 42,000 miles on it ford tough ya right it looks tough that's about it.i must admit i'm not easy on it but i have a 96 chevy ext z-71 bougt brand new, put 4" lift,cold air intake, headers, x-pipe,flowmasters,msd ingnition,comp cam w/roller rockers,chipped 186,000 still running strong doesn't leak oil,not even burn oil,and i drive it the same way so hopefully ford get their act together and start building trucks the way they useto because in my opinion their not,that's why you have some ford tech's quiting because they can't stomach the royal **cking ford giving their customers because if they had to recall all their f**kups they be in a bail-out situation like chryseler was a while back,that's just m 2 cents i like my ford put i'm sick of the sh*t going wrong with it

Old 09-19-2007, 11:00 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by shadowscrew7
i may soon be joining you,ihave an 04 screw 5.4 nothing but problems,new trans,new rear end,leaking oil(rear seal)all under warranty, 4 coils replaced,owe ha 42,000 miles on it ford tough ya right it looks tough that's about it.i must admit i'm not easy on it but i have a 96 chevy ext z-71 bougt brand new, put 4" lift,cold air intake, headers, x-pipe,flowmasters,msd ingnition,comp cam w/roller rockers,chipped 186,000 still running strong doesn't leak oil,not even burn oil,and i drive it the same way so hopefully ford get their act together and start building trucks the way they useto because in my opinion their not,that's why you have some ford tech's quiting because they can't stomach the royal **cking ford giving their customers because if they had to recall all their f**kups they be in a bail-out situation like chryseler was a while back,that's just m 2 cents i like my ford put i'm sick of the sh*t going wrong with it

Old 09-19-2007, 11:04 PM
x2

Old 09-19-2007, 11:05 PM
Suspended

186k on a Chevy with no problems. Go buy a lottery ticket because you are one lucky SOB.

Old 09-19-2007, 11:22 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Old 09-20-2007, 12:39 AM
i guess its true what they say about chevys like a rock. they wont break down on you.

Old 09-20-2007, 01:35 AM
Originally Posted by aman12
i guess its true what they say about chevys like a rock. they wont break down on you.
True, Chevy's are "like a rock". When the front or rear diff blows it'll be sitting on the front lawn, just like a rock.

Old 09-20-2007, 02:29 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by ThumperMX113
Did our forum get invaded by trolls?
Yep, traitors and trolls.

Too bad they're not very bright.

Quick Reply: Good Bye Ford!!!