2004 - 2008 F-150

Do you talk to your truck?...and dose it talk back?

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2005, 04:22 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This kind of reminds about the new Dukes of Hazzard movie where Bo is talking about the General Lee...and I quote:

Bo Duke: I'm never getting' out of this car again! I'm gonna eat in it, I'm gonna sleep in it, and I'm gonna make sweet love to it!

Luke Duke: You mean you're gonna make sweet love *in* it.

Bo Duke: No, I'm gonna have sex with it.

Old 12-28-2005, 05:24 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
All we need now is a liscensed "Truck Whisperer". There's money to be made.....

Old 12-29-2005, 05:38 AM
Well, I am not dealing with a full deck, with that said, YES, I talk to my truck, as I do with my motorcycles and car.

I be riding along, listening to Sat radio, and the F150 is riding smooth as glass, I have said to myself many a time, "And she pulls my bikes too"..The ride of the truck is that good.

BTW, I said this when I riding my bikes "how can something feel this good".

So, with people that don't have all the marbles like me, talking to our vehicles is a common thing. It relieves stress too..

Old 12-29-2005, 09:13 AM
I talk to all my vehicles. My motorcycle is Suzy, and she's hot! My F-150, so far, is Big Boy, but that may change. Does that make me weird? Naaaa, I was weird already!

Old 12-29-2005, 09:29 AM
Originally Posted by cyclone vampire
Are cars and trucks are extension of our selfs? Is the F-150 a collection of Nut's and bolt's and fancey paint, or a reflection of a bad day/good day of work for a stressed out autoworker?

Is your ride in need of a exorcism? or just a swift kick in the behind? I use to pray out loud and offer rewards of the best drink of gas, the best in lubrication, and the best releaxing car wash I could give if I got down the block with out breaking down.

I used to talk to my car's and truck's, even gave them names, this all changed when I started buying new every coulpe of years, Paying for, working for, and convincing my self I needed the montly payments, just made me ill, and I quit talking to my truck (97, 2002, 2004 )

I never out rightly abused them, but if they were squealing, sputering, or pissing me off, I curesd them, and sent then off to the teckies.

My truck got the message as I crused arround several new and used car lot's today, the sqealing fan belt went away, no throttle lag and I washed it today, looks perty.

Lately my truck has been a pain in the ***, ( broken seat, refuseing to start) but today, it run as new...Maybe my joy's and work related and relationship stress of been taking a toll on the black knight, or I should stay away from Stephan Kings "CHRISTINE" I swear my truck is devloping a soul...

oh yeah...come on now talk to teddy bear....

Old 12-29-2005, 11:55 AM
Suspended

Last edited by cyclone vampire; 12-29-2005 at 11:57 AM.

Quick Reply: Do you talk to your truck?...and dose it talk back?