2004 - 2008 F-150

Just got pics of my truck w/24"'s and lowered

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2006, 11:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by crand002
Check out my album I just added new photos of my truck lowered. I used the 2/3 Belltech drop with the 2" GF shackle but on the first setting. The truck does not rub what so ever, I am pleased.
hey thats a great look. I usually dont like my trucks dropped, but then again I dont like them raised either, but your looks just right. The rims you have are awesome, were they chrome and you painted them or were the polished silver.

Old 08-03-2006, 02:10 AM
Originally Posted by thenewbreed
hey thats a great look. I usually dont like my trucks dropped, but then again I dont like them raised either, but your looks just right. The rims you have are awesome, were they chrome and you painted them or were the polished silver.

Thanks. They were custom ordered and I gave them the paint code. It took two months but I wanted to be different.

Old 08-03-2006, 02:20 AM
As for those who don't like lowered trucks, 90% of the time I don't like them either. And I don't like lifted trucks 90% of the time. I have said this before, my last truck was a long travel Tundra and it was my favorite vehicle I have ever owned (w/ the exception of my current Mustang). I actually had my truck destined for JD but I thought it would be a little too much when hauling clients around. I personally could only lift a truck that is either long travel or has a solid axle conversion. I have the mentality that I need to be the best when it comes to my cars.

Old 08-03-2006, 02:53 AM
FYI Josiah,

I only own like two rap CD's and I only listen to sports talk radio, Toby Kieth and Metal, so the "bitches and hoes comment" can be put to rest. I grew up as a hot rod guy and like my vehicles low. I might show you some of the cars my dad and I have and that should clearly demonstrate that those with lowered trucks with large rims are not only rappers and athletes.

Vehicles include:

64' Buick Riviera (465 ci) show car, 20" Intro wheels and bagged (pops and I built)
66' Mustang Fast Back pro touring(427 dart block) 600hp w/complete Griggs suspension and currently getting mini tubbed for 18"X12" Volk racing magnesium wheels. (pops, bro, and I had it built)
90' Mustang GT 5.4 Liter 400rwhp 6-speed w/ full griggs road race suspension (one of the quickest N/A fox bodies around) my race car
05' Viper SRT-10 500rwhp completey built with countless upgrades (pops car that I had prepared)

So I use my truck as a tow vehicle when we race our cars so I don't consider what I did to my truck as a waste.

Quick Reply: Just got pics of my truck w/24"'s and lowered