2004 - 2008 F-150

Hey brewdude...

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 01:13 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey brewdude...

whats up with the truck did they fix it?

Old 12-02-2005, 11:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
yeah bud, hows that going?

Old 12-03-2005, 08:13 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, I have lost all faith in Ford and the BBB. I did finally get a call from Ford on wednesday. The guy told me he wanted to set up a time for me to meet with the Engineer. I told him I could be at the dealership in 3 1/2 minutes. He said he still had to get in touch with the engineer and set it up. He said he would call me back in 5 minutes. Meanwhile, I called the BBB to find out about a loaner car. Ford told me they have to authorize it, and then the BBB told me Ford had to authorize it. We talked about things for a minute or two and I told him I wasn't to happy with Ford and I was considering a lawyer. He said it was not necessary and to wait until the 3rd and see what happens. He said since the 3rd was the date everyone agreed on to have my truck repaired by, he would call me on that day for a follow up, and see how things are going with Ford. So, a few hours later, I called the BBB back, since he never called me in the "5" minutes he said he would. Said he was still trying to get ahold of the Rep and would call me by the end of the day wednesday.

So, here it is, saturday the 4th. No call from Ford, no call from the BBB and my truck is still not fixed let alone even looked at yet. I'm pretty pissed and not very happy with Ford or the BBB. I will be calling everyone monday morning. Its not gonna be pretty, i'm tired of being Mr. Nice guy.

BREW

Old 12-03-2005, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by BREWDUDE

So, here it is, saturday the 4th.

BREW
Actually TODAY is the 3rd....maybe you will hear from somebody today...although I doubt it.

Old 12-03-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally Posted by RamSS/T
Actually TODAY is the 3rd....maybe you will hear from somebody today...although I doubt it.

SWEET.....I get an extra day this week..Woo Hoo

I was looking at the calander hanging on my wall. The guy who set it up, pu monday as the first day of the week instead of Sunday. So when you look at it real quick, the last day in the week is sunday instead of saturday. I hate it, and make fun of him all the time about it.

But you're right, I doubt my phone will ring today!

BREW

Old 12-03-2005, 07:20 PM
Sorry to hear that.but sound like what the rep told me on the 30 th of nov.that she would call me back in 5 minutes had to confirm the out of service days with the service director,well what do you know heard nothing yet!!

Old 12-03-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by shoeynne
Sorry to hear that.but sound like what the rep told me on the 30 th of nov.that she would call me back in 5 minutes had to confirm the out of service days with the service director,well what do you know heard nothing yet!!

Its really frustrating, but I refuse to give up. Its been over a year trying to get this thing fixed and now going on 5 months since I filed with the BBB. Sooner or later, something has to happen. I just hope its for the best...Keep me updated on yours, and I will do the same.

BREW

Old 12-03-2005, 11:53 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Good luck Brew, thats a rediculous amount of time to be waiting.

Old 12-04-2005, 07:10 PM
BREWDUDE,I will let all you guys know what going on with my truck and with the BBB and ford rep,hope to hear from her tommorrow.I will let you know

Old 12-05-2005, 11:15 AM
Hey Brew

Any word?

Old 12-05-2005, 01:46 PM
Still nothing. I called the BBB and left a message...no return call. I finally got ahold of the guy at Ford and told him I wasnt very happy with this whole thing. He said he understood and had nothing to say,,they dropped the ball and I was right. Anyway, he called the FSE and then called me back. Said the FSE was on the road and as soon as he got to where he was going he was going to look at his schedule and see when he can look at my truck. I'm expecting a call this afternoon with a date. I'm not holding my breath.

Once again, I'll let you know how it goes.

Any luck with yours yet?

BREW

Old 12-05-2005, 03:10 PM
nope heard nothing..will keep you informed

Old 12-05-2005, 03:52 PM
Suspended
It sounds like they're giving you the run around. I really think you need to get your lawyer involved. . .

Old 12-05-2005, 05:28 PM
So I finally got a call from Ford just before I left work tonight. He said the soonest the FSE can get a full day to work on my truck is the 20th of this month. I was pretty pissed and let him know I was. He just said, right now, thats the best he could do. He did say that since they didnt meet the deadline determined by Ford and the BBB for the completion of the repairs, I have every right to call the BBB and pursue different options. What are my options at this point? Does anyone know? I've waited this long so another 2 weeks really isn't going to kill me, but all the same, Ford didn't hold up their end of the deal.

The guy from Ford also told me that from talking to the FSE over the phone, he seems to think he knows what to look for and will be able to fix it in one day. I had to keep myself from laughing out loud....we'll see about that. And again, he said this will be the last effort to repair the truck and if the FSE can't fix it, then I will proceed with a buyback or replacement.

So are there any other options I have at this point? What would you guys do?

BREW

Old 12-05-2005, 07:50 PM
I dont know what the laws are in your state,but here in florida i am asking for buyback or replacement due to the out of service time.You may want ot ask for a buy back or replacement.And the loss of value because of the replaced parts on the truck..you may want to do that or just wait it out after the engineer looks at it..

Quick Reply: Hey brewdude...