2004 - 2008 F-150

Hey brewdude...

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2005, 01:55 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Have you checked the Lemon Laws in your state??

Old 12-06-2005, 08:57 AM
If you still are making your payments, well you are basically paying for ***** and getting nothing in return. You are basically paying for something you can't use and I would definatly being trying to get this fixed as soon as possible. If it was me I would be furious and wouldn't sleep until I had this resolved, but I am one of those weird ones that care more about my truck than my girlfriend, . Good luck Brew and I hope it all works out for the best for you.

Old 12-06-2005, 10:19 AM
Well the BBB called and said they talked with Ford and are just going to issue a new letter of repair with a revised date on it. For whatever reason, he said that I have too many miles on the truck for the lemon law. I told him he was crazy and that this problem started at 11,000 miles and I was giving Ford time to fix it. The BBB is crap in my opinion. This guy I just talked to told me he wasn't even working on my case, he was just filling in for someone. So I asked why I got a letter in the beginning telling me that HE in fact was my case worker? He was like, well it changed, didnt anyone call you? So once again I told him NO, nobody ever calls me. If I didnt call all the time, I dont think I would ever hear from anyone at all....ever. This entire process sucks. The BBB saiys they are there to help the consumer...B.S. The guy didnt even realize until today, that I was without my truck for 110 days this year. He said to me " wow, I bet you didnt even recognize it, it was in the shop so long". Thats not funny to me, thats just ignorant and rude to make a joke out of my problem. So I decided I will wait until the 20th, and give him that day to fix it. The guy from Ford told me he shoud have it fixed in 1 day. If it doesn't get fixed, I will just go for a replacement or buy back.

BREW

Old 12-06-2005, 10:29 AM
In florida where i am at,the lemon law is within 24 months and 24,000 miles.Mines been looked at a number of times and they tell me its normal.but,at the same time they can t tell me why the other trucks on the lot not doing what mines doing.thats why i just went for a replacement or buyback,the shop forman told me that i should not get another f 150 because i may have these same problems with a new one,but i still waiting to hear something from ford...

Old 12-06-2005, 06:17 PM
UPdate!!

Got a call from the dealership today said that the regional rep.has agreed to replace my truck sticker to sticker minus useage charge and they are replaceing all my add on that i bought for the truck.So the dealership is looking though there inventory to see if they have something that i would like compare to the sticker to mine...I also called the BBB to tell them to put my case on hold for the time being until all this gets worked out....

Quick Reply: Hey brewdude...