Trick My Truck

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2012, 12:50 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
lol. get on it!

Old 09-18-2012, 11:59 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Dang man, I haven't seen your truck in years. Haha. Still think you should've kept the HD rims you had on it from Neil...unless I missed something further back in the thread.

Looks like you're still enjoying it!

Old 09-21-2012, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Halverso_99
lol. get on it!
I'm going to have to, hopefully soon just moved into my place down in Miami.

Originally Posted by dirtyd88
Dang man, I haven't seen your truck in years. Haha. Still think you should've kept the HD rims you had on it from Neil...unless I missed something further back in the thread.

Looks like you're still enjoying it!
I think you got the wrong truck, lol. I never had HD rims.

Old 09-25-2012, 04:29 AM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Dinggus
I think you got the wrong truck, lol. I never had HD rims.
Whoops. Sorry.

Just goes to show how long I have been gone. There was another guy that had a truck like your's from the V6 forum way back when.

I remember watching your build now. It has been awhile, but the truck looks good man!

Old 09-27-2013, 09:58 PM
Well, truck is totaled. I was side swiped driving down the road at 60mph when a girl hit me on the passenger side. The damage doesn't even look bad, but insurance gave me $6500 for the truck.

Old 09-28-2013, 03:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
what an incredibly disappointing end to such a personalized and determined build. I remember when this thread was started. no chance you could buy the vehicle back and start over?

i guess from here you could always find a lighting and start over from scratch. i feel for ya man. at least you weren't hurt.

Old 09-28-2013, 11:15 AM

Well, truck is totaled. I was side swiped driving down the road at 60mph when a girl hit me on the passenger side. The damage doesn't even look bad, but insurance gave me $6500 for the truck.
Oh, that is not right. Epic build and thread.

Really sorry to hear about your loss after so much work, but sounds like you're okay so that is the important thing (hopefully the girl wasn't hurt too bad either).

Hope you can recover and get onto your next project!

Old 09-28-2013, 05:30 PM

Sorry to hear that! The truck certainly looked good, and very different from what you started with.

If the damage doesn't look that bad, is it that bad? $6,500 seems pretty darn good, I guess that's why you don't want to look into potentially repairing it?

Old 10-13-2013, 12:48 AM
Originally Posted by Chris04v6
what an incredibly disappointing end to such a personalized and determined build. I remember when this thread was started. no chance you could buy the vehicle back and start over?

i guess from here you could always find a lighting and start over from scratch. i feel for ya man. at least you weren't hurt.
Thanks, only had 1 month left to officially own the truck! I asked to buy it back and I guess in FL if it's totaled you're not allowed to drive it anymore.

Originally Posted by Desert Dawg
Oh, that is not right. Epic build and thread.

Really sorry to hear about your loss after so much work, but sounds like you're okay so that is the important thing (hopefully the girl wasn't hurt too bad either).

Hope you can recover and get onto your next project!
Thanks, it sucks but we are both okay. I was doing 60mph and she was crossing at 5mph and hit the gas as I was swerving so she hit me.

Originally Posted by KMAC0694
Sorry to hear that! The truck certainly looked good, and very different from what you started with.

If the damage doesn't look that bad, is it that bad? $6,500 seems pretty darn good, I guess that's why you don't want to look into potentially repairing it?
It wasn't even badly damaged, just had a nice gash in the front passenger fender leading to the door, flat back tire and 2 chipped rims.

---

I'm not trying to get a truck, gas is to expensive. So, right now I got suckered in to buying this when I was checking out the HD shop.

Then I'll probably leave a Honda Civic sedan for about $180/month.

Quick Reply: Trick My Truck