Victories and Defeats (for Neal) Part 2

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2000, 09:49 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Victories and Defeats (for Neal) Part 2

Neal,

I can't wait to wade through 3 pages anymore to read your posts so let's start a new one on Neal, AKA "Conan the Destroyer!"

Go get 'em!

------------------
Dunbarton "The Middle Aged Kid" '99 XLT SC SB 4x2 4.6 auto 3.55 ls The occasional Z-71 Eater! Wedgewood & Denim, SuperChipped, Airaid FIPK, HD electrical and cooling, power seat, Rhino Liner, Extang Classic tonneau cover, Mobil 1. Man, I got it all! (New Jersey)

Old 03-19-2000, 10:53 AM
Come on Dunbarton, you old fart, go get em!

------------------
Fast46Triton ®

1999 Fast46triton Edition® Ford F150 XLT Supercab, Shortbed, 4x2, 4 wheel disc brakes/4 wheel Anti-Lock Brakes, Cloth Seats, Amazon green, 16" All season tires, Soft Tonneau Cover, CD Player, 4.6 liter Triton V8, 3:55 ls, towing package, 4 speed auto, K&N Airfilter
0-60 time of 8.2 seconds!
Email me at fast46triton@yahoo.com

Old 03-20-2000, 02:11 PM
Former Sponsor
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
If Dunbarton is an "old fart", then I must be 3 old farts.

Thanks for starting the new thread, Dunbarton! 3 pages is enough!

------------------
Mike Troyer
Performance Products, Inc.
National Distributor of Superchips
(540) 862-9515
Email: mtroyer@compuserve.com
Online Superchip ordering system:https://www.f150online.com/scpp/index.html

Old 03-20-2000, 02:45 PM
Thumbs up

well i may not be "conan the destoyer" but i did wip the hell out of a 2000 chevy 4x4 today on my lunch, i was behind him until i noticed the sticker" calvin pissing on a ford logo" well i got next to him at the next light and when the light turned green i matted it the tires spun light hell across that damm paint strip then caught by second gear i had him . so i backed out of it being in the city and going 70 in a 45 is a BIG ticket. he went by with his head hanging out the window screaming somthing i couldnt here him. probably that he was going to seel his chevy and get a ford. Those stickers are stupid, i hate them . now i need to borrow one of thoses supercharger that i see on these engines that we are hauling, just kidding a man can dream right. maybe next year a kenne bell huffer will be in the works.

------------------
*2000 blk xlt f150
*5.4 4x4 3.55 ls
*sc orp pkg
*tow pkg, 17 inch wheels
*herculiner,remote start
*flowmaster, air box mod
*bfg ko's A.R.E. cap
*sony 10 disc cd player
*k&n air filter
*superchip
* havoline synthetic oil
****mods to come*********
harley davison hitch reciver plug.
removing stock cab steps& installing westins.

Old 04-01-2000, 11:43 PM
Cool

Hey Neal, as the days get warmer, the firebirds and camaro's are started to re-appear on the roads. Have you burn any yet or anyone in that fact ?? I have seen a yellow camaro (I think, out of corner of eye), he had a red hood scoop on it. Looks kinda silly when just running around on the road. Should be on trailer heading to a strip behind a big Ford. You should see if he needs a hand hauling it.

Have Fun & Keep on Truckin'
Dean

------------------
1994 F-150 XLT Supercab, Long Box, 302 EFI, Automatic, Royal Blue in and out, Captain Chairs. Chrome Rims 15x8's, Michelin LTX M/S 105S 235/75R15 (Summer), OEM Aluminum Rims 15x8's, Michelin LTX M/S 108S (Winter), Lightly Tinted, Soft Tonneau Cover, Ford Receiver Hitch Cover & Lock, Alpine CDM-7829 Head Unit, PPI 4800 Amplifier, Kicker 10" Solo Baric Sub with Custom Box and Kicker Impulse 6.5 Mid & Tweets.

Old 04-02-2000, 09:09 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Cool

HI!... Well guys the pickings around here have been pretty slim lately, but I managed to get a late "90"s DAYTONA 5-SPEED, V-6 last weekend. Last night I got picked on by all the 4x4's!LOL! I beat a "2000" DODGE RAM, EC, SB, 4X4, 5-SPEED, 318, POSI, 3.90. I also got a "99" FORD, EC, SB, 5.4, AUTO. Today I smoked a "99"? RANGER, EC, 4.0, V-6, 5-SPEED!

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, ***** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, custom programed SUPERCHIP, modified POWERAID spacer, BAUMANN ENGINEERING shift kit/BYPASS CLUTCH CONTROL VALVE/PREASURE REGULATOR VALVE.

FUTURE MODS : JBA headers, ASP power pulleys, twin electric fans, traction bars, AUTO METER oil preasure/ engine temp PHANTOM GUAGES and a KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA supercharger.
ESTIMATED H.P TO DATE : 310H.P / 405ft/lbs of torque.

OTHER TOYS : "83" PRO STREET FORD RANGER : 351-w stroked to 408c.i 625H.P (natural), 875H.P with 250H.P "BIG SHOT" N.O.S kit, tubbed (crome moly tubing), 12 point chrome moly roll cage, 4-link with coil overs, MUSTANG II front suspension, c-4 tranny (race prepped), 4000rpm stall converter(8 INCH), 3" chrome moly driveshaft,AUTOMETER guages, 15.50 MICKEY THOMPSON rear tires, 4" M/T front tires, CENTERLINE CON-VO PRO rims, fiberglass hood - bumper - prostock hood scoop, wishbone trac-link, two chrome moly driveshaft loops, 16 gallon RCI fuel cell,etc

Old 04-05-2000, 09:53 PM
JMC
Technical Article Contributor

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
I BEAT NEAL!!!!!! YES SIR' I BEAT NEAL!! SMOKED HIM!!!
Too bad he was driving the back hoe from his work. You never know when good fortune is going to smile on you!

Regards

Jean Marc Chartier

------------------
00 F-150 XLT SC Flairside 4x4 4.6 w/5spd
Warn XD9000i, skid plates, Draw tite class III,
Rancho RSX Reflex shocks,
Borla Cat Back
Modified Air Cleaner Outlet Tube
and air box, K&N air filter,
Superchips

Old 04-06-2000, 05:23 PM
Former Sponsor
Good one, JMC!

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

Old 04-09-2000, 03:26 AM
Cool

HI!... Well guys I had a new batch of victims today. The fist one was a bunch of YANKS in a "99" DODGE DURANGO, 5.2. We were at a red light. When the light turned green he punched it, so did I. I blew by him like he was standing still! SCRATCH one DURANGO! My 2nd kill and the best one, was a kid in a "85-86" MUSTANG, 5.0, POSI, 5-SPEED with the chrome 5 stars. JMC and I were out for a cruise, and we stopped for a red light on a 3 lane road. JMC was in the far right lane and I was in the middle lane. We rolled our windows down and were talking to each other, when this kid in a white MUSTANG pulled up next to me in the far left lane. The kid started to rev his engine slightly. I made a off handed comment to JMC that " I think this guy wants to race me" LOL! JMC said " GO FOR IT"! I said " YA right, that guy would smoke me"!lol! While I was putting my window up, the light turned green and the MUSTANG revved it up and took off normal (quickly). JMC punched it and took off. I took off normal and got right next to the MUSTANG. Well the guy in the MUSTANG punched it and so did I! We were doing about 40kph at this time. I took him by about a full truck length in the first gear. The time I topped out in 2nd gear his nose was at my rear wheel. When I got into 3rd gear his nose was at my door. As we were topping 160kph I was starting to pull away from him and he gave up. I bet he was pissed that a 4600lb truck just beat his 3400lb car! When he gave up I kept my foot in it and thought I would rub it in. I finally shut it down when I hit about 200kph. That'll teach him to mess with a full size F-150!lol! By the way JMC did'nt do so bad him self, he only lost to the MUSTANG by a couple of truck lengths. Not bad for a 4.6, 4x4!!!!

------------------
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, ***** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, AUTOMETER guage pod and tranny temp guage, custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, custom programed SUPERCHIP, modified POWERAID spacer, BAUMANN ENGINEERING shift kit/BYPASS CLUTCH CONTROL VALVE/PREASURE REGULATOR VALVE.

FUTURE MODS : JBA headers, ASP power pulleys, twin electric fans, traction bars, AUTO METER oil preasure/ engine temp PHANTOM GUAGES and a KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA supercharger.

OTHER TOYS : "83" PRO STREET FORD RANGER : 351-w stroked to 408c.i 625H.P (natural), 875H.P with 250H.P "BIG SHOT" N.O.S kit, tubbed (crome moly tubing), 12 point chrome moly roll cage, 4-link with coil overs, MUSTANG II front suspension, c-4 tranny (race prepped), 4000rpm stall converter(8 INCH), 3" chrome moly driveshaft,AUTOMETER guages, 15.50 MICKEY THOMPSON rear tires, 4" M/T front tires, CENTERLINE CON-VO PRO rims, fiberglass hood - bumper - prostock hood scoop, wishbone trac-link, two chrome moly driveshaft loops, 16 gallon RCI fuel cell,etc

[This message has been edited by Neal (edited 04-09-2000).]

Old 04-09-2000, 11:17 PM
Former Sponsor
Hey NEal,

Please tell us you've put new tires on that thing!! Running speeds of 200 kph (124 mph)is riskly enough!

Congratulations on the Mustang kill, sounds like a 3-way drag race with 2 big ole' Ford trucks picking on the Mustang.

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

Old 04-18-2000, 10:27 PM
Cool

HI!... Well guys I got another victim last night. I had just finished relocating my ATS (air temperature sensor) to my inner fender wall and decided to go try it out. I was cruising down the local expressway, when I saw a 99-2000 SILVERADO, EC, SB with the 5.3. I know it had a 5.3 because this guy had made up some 5.3 sticker badges for it on the fenders.Looked real cheezy!LOL! Well this guy left from a light pretty fast and I followed him. He was doing about 80mph and I was slowly creeping up on him. As soon as I started to pass him, he looked over at me and then stomped on it. As soon as I relized he floored it, I punched it and pulled away from him all the way, till I hit 120mph. At that time he was about 8 truck lengths behind me. When I got to the next light, he got in the turning lane next to me and kept looking at my truck. I think he was thinking to himself "What the hell kind of F-150 was that?" lol!

------------------

Old 04-19-2000, 01:09 PM
Former Sponsor
Hey Neal!

It was good talking to you again the other night, you're going to have a good-sized phone bill! You should post what happened at the border here when you guys went to Milan, I'm sure everyone would get a kick out of that story. By the way, JMC called me and told me the same thing, what an ordeal and a stupid situation that had to have been!! I guess you didn't know you were smuggling in F150's across the border until the Border Patrol told you, eh?

Say, you didn't mention how your relocation of the IAT (Inlet Ar Temperature) sensor went, and what you're immediate impressions & results were. Fill us in, by all means!

------------------
Mike Troyer
(540) 862-9515

Old 04-22-2000, 07:24 PM
Cool

I am considering this a Kill. A Cool dude in a loose mood pulled up beside me at a light and shouted over to me that I had "a really kick *** truck." What made it a kill was that he was in a Chevy S10!

------------------
98 White 4.6 Triton STX Flairside,Class III hitch, Blue Cobra Stripes, Euro Lid by Astro, Bed Rug, Fiero Wing, Air Dam,Westin Step Bars, Ground Force 2-4 Drop, Super Chip,Jacobs DIS Ignition K&N, Jet coated JBA stainless headers, Magna Flow Muffler with Stainless Duals.

Old 04-23-2000, 04:37 AM
Cool

HI!... Well guys, the victims were plenty tonight. My 1st victim was a guy in a early "90's" CUTLASS SUPREME (fwd) 3.8, AUTO. He kept stepping on the gas every time I tried to get ahead of him to get into the turning lane. Finally we got stuck at a light next to each other.I darted ahead of him when the light turned green. I was doing about 90kph when I saw him coming up on my left at a high rate of speed. As soon as he got about 2 car lengths from my rear bumper, I stomped on it and we were side by side for about 2 seconds and then I started to pull away from him. I let off at about 160kph. I then got into the left turning lane. He followed me. I turned and hit it and he tried to keep up with me, but could'nt. We hit a red light together. I was right up at the white line, but this guy held back about 2 car lengths. He was going to try to get a head start on me when the light turned green! I don't think so!LOL! Well the light went green and I stomped it. He never had a chance! I shut it down at about 185kph and by that time he was way the HELL back there. I have to give him credit though, he never gave up!LOL!

My 2nd victim was a young kid in a green "90's" DUSTER 2.5 TURBO, 5-SPEED. We were both stuck at a red light, and this kid kept looking at me and then the light several times. DAM! He might as well of just put up a sign saying I'm going to race you!LOL! Well the light turned green and we both punched it. He held on to me about 3/4 of the way through 1st, but as soon as I hit 2nd gear, it was all over for him. The time I got into 3rd, I was about 6-7 truck lengths in front of him and he gave up.

My 3rd victim was a guy in a "91" green MUSTANG, AUTO, CONVERTABLE, POSI, 3.55 GEARS. We were at a red light. It was a 2 lane road. Some old DODGE pickup was on my left. On my right there is a small lane that is sopposed to be used to go into a gas station across the intersection, but some people use it to get a jump on traffic. Well the MUSTANG got in this lane next to me. The light turned green and I gave her about 1/2 throttle and cut the MUSTANG off from getting in front of me. Well as soon as we cleared the old DODGE, the MUSTANG got on my left and we drove at the speed limit to the next red light. He was looking at me trying to size my truck up. Well the light turned green and the race was on! We were side by side till I hit the top of 1st gear, then I started to slowly pull on him. I banged into 2nd and had a full truck length on him. Then he totally let off. Well after we got up to the next red light, I found out why he let off! There was a cop car behind him, right on our a$$es! The cops used the speaker and told us both to pull over in the next parking lot after the light. We pulled in and the cop came up to my window laughing. He said to me " I can't beleive this big ol truck just kicked that MUSTANGS a$$!" Then he started to ask me about my truck. The other cop was giving the guy in the MUSTANG the 3rd degree as usual lol! The across the street at a 7/11 store a huge fight broke out and they let us go to take care of that. MAN! Did we ever get lucky on that one!LOL! After the cops left, the guy in the MUSTANG came over to me and asked me what the hell I had done to my truck to kick his a$$.(his exact words) I told him my usual story, "It's totally stock except for the exhaust"LOL!

P.S - On the way home I also wasted a "99" CAVALEIR, 5-SPEED and A "90's" LASER RS 5-SPEED that were racing each other.lol!

------------------

Old 04-23-2000, 09:11 PM
Neal, whatd you run in the 1/4 mile?

------------------
Fast46Triton ®

1999 Fast46triton Edition® Ford F150 XLT Supercab, Shortbed, 4x2, 4 wheel disc brakes/4 wheel Anti-Lock Brakes, Cloth Seats, Amazon green, 16" All season tires, Soft Tonneau Cover, CD Player, 4.6 liter Triton V8, 3:55 ls, towing package, 4 speed auto, K&N Airfilter
0-60 time of 8.2 seconds!
Email me at fast46triton@yahoo.com

Quick Reply: Victories and Defeats (for Neal) Part 2