tires online

Search this Thread

Old 07-09-2010, 09:06 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tires online

anybody have suggestions on buying tires online best prices,good experences, fast shipping. i dont want to buy some and end up waiting 6weeks for the wrong size to show up. any input would help thanks

Old 07-09-2010, 09:18 AM
I have heard only good things about tirerack.com.

Old 07-09-2010, 10:55 AM
I ordered a set of General Grabber AT-2 35" tires from treadepot.com. Ordered them on a Sunday (July 4th) and received them yesterday (July 8th). Plus their site shows whats in stock and they had the best price of all other online stores I checked. I highly recommend them.

Old 07-09-2010, 11:05 AM
Technical Article Contributor

I ordered my tired from treadepot last year and was very pleased with the transaction. I highly recommend them!

Old 07-09-2010, 12:47 PM
sweet ill check em out thanks alot

Old 07-09-2010, 02:38 PM
treadepot was decent to deal with, BUT I ordered my toyo mt's thru them and was told they were in stock and shipping out that day. One week went by and no tires to be found.. Called them back and after three times finally got some answers, come to find out they WERE NOT IN STOCK THE WHOLE TIME and i had to wait another week before treadepot could even ship them. So spent 1200.00 on in stock tires, plus 150.00 to ship 3 day ups and turned out that they werent instock and had to wait two weeks. They never reimbursed me for the extra cost i paid for the 3 day quick shipping either. Now that i think about they really screwed me..

Hands down the best place to buy is Discount Tire Direct.
I ordered my nittos on black friday at 3:00pm, got them monday morning at my door at 9:30 am and it was free shipping. I got free lifetime replacements on two without even asking, and paid for two at half price without asking, plus the tires were on sale to begin with. About two months later I had some issues with a bad tire and had to pay a shop 100.00 to figure it out. Discount tire shipped a new tire to the shop, paid in full, paid for the remount, and reimbursed me for everything i had paid for all within five mins of a phone call. Hands down awesome customer service and excellent help. The garage that mounted the tire said discount tire had the best customer service even with them of any place they ever dealt with in thier 25 years.
Also since the tire was so new they did not use my replacement warranty, they let me keep that as if it never happened and they said it was something they do for anybody with an issue especially that quick.

Old 07-09-2010, 05:03 PM
ok well thats tbe type of thing im trying to avoid ive had bad experences buyin car parts in the past. it sux!

Old 07-09-2010, 05:29 PM
Go Tirerack.com! I ordered from there and they were the cheapest place by a long shot for the tires and they were at my house four days later. I couldn't complain about anything I will be ordering from them every time I need tires.

Quick Reply: tires online