Need Help ( ABS part number

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 08:40 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Need Help ( ABS part number

Need a part number for a ABS sensor front drivers side for my 2001 supercrew 4 wd 5.4 Amazon sent the wrong one (BRAB117) Need right part number thanks for all your help Dan

Old 05-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Go to rockauto.com and bring up the online catalog, go to ford and then your year, then f150 then find your engine and go to brakes and then go to abs and you will see the part numbers. I found BRAB116 but there are 4 different engines for your year truck and 3 of them were 5.4 so I think I got the right one but better for you to see your self. Hope this helps. Thats where I ordered mine from. Way cheaper than the dealer. Oh I also typed in a new window " coupons for rock auto and found a coupon code to save me 10%

Old 05-28-2010, 09:51 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile Sensor install

Thanks coiledup
Found that the old sensor that I removed had the plastic outside of the sensor stuck in the hole. So it looked like the wrong sensor removed the plastic from the hole and cleaned up the hole. Inserted the new sensor with grease all ok no more pulsing. p/n was BRAB 117 got it from Amazon for $106 and it was motorcraft. thanks again Dan

Quick Reply: Need Help ( ABS part number