Helo Maxx6

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 03:09 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Helo Maxx6

I was wondering something about these Helo Maxx6 chrome wheels. I've had them on for two winters now and am going to have to replace the centercaps yet again. I had to replace a few last winter due to them pitting out. Was just wondering what I could do other than putting a nice coat of wax on them before winter (which I did) to keep them from pitting out. Anybody else have this problem?

Old 01-24-2009, 09:47 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had Helo Maxx 6's on my truck previously and I had issues with 3 of the 4 wheels pitting less than a year after buying them. Unfortunately I originally purchased them when I lived in Mississippi and if I wanted them replaced I was gonna have to send them back on my own dime. It was more expensive to ship them then what it was worth so I was just gonna live with it. Then someone actually did me a favor and stole the wheels & tires off of my truck as it sat in the repair shops lot. Yeah I was mad as hell when it happened, but once I found out the repair shopw was giving me $3200 to purchase new wheels and tires I was doing the dance.

Quick Reply: Helo Maxx6