Brakes please

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2009, 10:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Brakes please

ok so i need new rotors and i really want to go w/ the drilled and slotted brakes w/ red calipers. AND on the cheaper side of my wallet.

any suggestions? who should i buy from?

Old 01-15-2009, 11:20 AM
Don't get cross drilled, slotted I would search a bit because there are some decently priced ones.

Old 01-15-2009, 10:44 PM
Originally Posted by BLUE20004X4
Don't get cross drilled, slotted I would search a bit because there are some decently priced ones.
well. tho's are the one i want. and thats what im gonna get, so dont tell me what to get and what not to get.

Old 01-15-2009, 11:29 PM
Originally Posted by cadkins09
well. tho's are the one i want. and thats what im gonna get, so dont tell me what to get and what not to get.
hey man not to sound like i d*** but he is just trying to help. its not like he is ordering you not to get them. this is a good forum for help and info and i like how no one on here badmouths and fight. All i am saying is if you want help and advice don't be mad when you get it even if its not exactly the help or advice your looking for because like i said, he is just trying to help.

f150 brotherhood

Old 01-16-2009, 10:38 AM
Thank you^, sorry it came across big brotherish though. More often then not you hear of cracked cross drilled rotors so it becomes something of a safety hazard. The practicality of having race car brakes on a street truck is not there. Do what you gotta do though!

Old 01-17-2009, 07:19 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BLUE20004X4
Thank you^, sorry it came across big brotherish though. More often then not you hear of cracked cross drilled rotors so it becomes something of a safety hazard. The practicality of having race car brakes on a street truck is not there. Do what you gotta do though!

X2 This is true. You're better off going with dimpled and slotted. They will dissipate the heat and they are stronger. I've used the powerslot prostop rotors and I think some other members have as well with great results. I would recommend them with Hawk pads.

Old 01-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Originally Posted by ZeroDormancy
hey man not to sound like i d*** but he is just trying to help. its not like he is ordering you not to get them. this is a good forum for help and info and i like how no one on here badmouths and fight. All i am saying is if you want help and advice don't be mad when you get it even if its not exactly the help or advice your looking for because like i said, he is just trying to help.

f150 brotherhood
sorry, i was pissed that day.

Trending Topics

Old 01-18-2009, 11:28 PM
Originally Posted by bxstang2000
X2 This is true. You're better off going with dimpled and slotted. They will dissipate the heat and they are stronger. I've used the powerslot prostop rotors and I think some other members have as well with great results. I would recommend them with Hawk pads.
where do i get them and how much?

Quick Reply: Brakes please