Online Wheel and Tire site ?

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2008, 04:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Online Wheel and Tire site ?

Does anyone know of a good CANADIAN online site that sells wheels and tires ? The guy I was suppose to buy from went under

Thanks

Old 04-27-2008, 07:26 PM
I just bought a set of Helo Maxx6 for my truck from a site in Canada called kxwheels.com.The wheels had to come out of Arizona,so I had to wait a week for that,and they shipped out of Surrey BC on the 22 of this month.Should be here on Monday, but I'm out of town, so it will be at least a week till I can be sure they arrived un-dammaged.The company seems OK but they don't like to answer emails.I had to call em' twice to confirm shipping dates.I'll let you all know how it turns out.
I'm trying to build up my truck using parts ordered online.So far, I ordered a 6" Fabtech Lift from Alon at Modbargains.com,wheels from kxwheels.com, cat-back from Hottexhaust.com,and an Edge programmer from Edge.I still have to install the lift, but I had to go out for surgery,so it will be a few weeks till I get to that project.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:02 PM
I found that KX site while searching, let me know how it turns out and I will wait a bit, the fact you had to chase them allot makes me nervous a bit.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:12 PM
Tire Rack, 4 Wheel Parts. ANy of the major chains also have websites.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Yeah, I am not impressed with having to chase them around for shipping dates and tracking numbers.My price for the rims was 355 cdn for each wheel, which might be high, but it seems all aftermarket parts in Canada seem un-fairly jacked up.What did others pay for these wheels in the US?Canada?

Old 04-28-2008, 12:30 AM
Suspended
I can ship to canada......but the shipping will be a pretty penny.

Let me know what you are looking for and where they are going and I'll see what I can do for you.

Old 05-02-2008, 10:44 AM
Former Sponsor
We ship to Canada everyday w/UPS. AND, we handle all brokerage and duties here with the sale, so we are a one stop shop with one charge to get it all. We do all the mounting and balancing here at N/C as well and include all the hardware. Everything shows up ready to put on.

Give me a call if I can help.

Trending Topics

Old 05-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Former Sponsor
We ship to Canada everyday w/UPS. AND, we handle all brokerage and duties here with the sale, so we are a one stop shop with one charge to get it all. We do all the mounting and balancing here at N/C as well and include all the hardware. Everything shows up ready to put on.

Give me a call if I can help.

Quick Reply: Online Wheel and Tire site ?