I Beat A V6!

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2001, 11:13 PM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Cool I Beat A V6!

HI!... Well let me re-phrase that. I smoke a v6's a$$!!!!!! There's all these debates about modded v6 f-150's beating v8's. Well tonight I was returning a tool I had borrowed from a buddy and on the way back home I stopped at a red light. Well these two young punks in a F-150 4.2 V6, 5-SPEED got next to me and started revving their little engine. It sounded like CRAP! It had two big fart pipes sticking out the back with those MUSTANG GT "LOOK A LIKE" tailpipes, or should I say wheel barrow handles.lol! Well the light turned green and they took off. I left normal because of my licence situation!LOL! The road ahead goes up hill a bit and then there is a 90 degree right hand turn, which leads to about a one mile straight away and then another light. As these kids got to the turn, the driver stuck his hand out the sliding rear window and shot me the finger with his passenger hanging out the side window laughing and making faces. REAL mature! That was it, now I was pissed off. The hell with my licence!LOL! I caught up to them as they were exiting the turn. They jumped on it and I let loose the 5.4 fury!LOL! It was'nt a competition at all, what a slaughter! The time I jumped on it they were two truck lengths ahead of me. The time I shifted into 2 gear I was 2 in front of them and just kept on pulling. I won't say the speed but I shut it down about half way through overdrive. Put it this way I can hit 115MPH at the top od 3rd gear. I beat this guy by about 15-20 truck lengths. What a friggin joke. I stopped at the next red light. A little while later the kids pulled up next to me. They motioned to roll down my window. I did with my middle finger sticking up!LOL! I said to him "Don't play with the big dogs or you might get bit"!lol! The driver starting yelling at me that he had never had is a$$ whooped that bad by another F-150. He asked me my mods. I told him I was "STOCK" except for the exhaust. We all know that's not true but he did'nt!LOL! He told me he had : FLOWMASTER MUFFLER, JET CHIP, 3.73 GEARS, AND a k&N FIPK. What a joke! I hate to pick on a fellow FORDER but he asked for it.

Old 12-27-2001, 11:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no flame intended

i drive a 6 with the stick and its not a slouch but i know it cant hang with 8's ive never even tryed.

wonder where here got his k&n FIPK? the last tie i checked there was not one for the 4.2

anyways glad im not in Canada trying to race you.
just like arguments with women you HAVE to pick your battles

Old 12-27-2001, 11:27 PM
HI!... CRAZEDF1 : I know that's what I said to the kid too but he kept say it was a k&N. I think it most likely was a modded one or some other brands FIPK.

Old 12-27-2001, 11:28 PM
Neal, I want to change out my stock exhaust on my 2002 5.4 Lariat. I will probably go with flowmaster but want to know what you have and if you recommend what you have.

Any other members out there have recommendations for exhaust. I want to keep it moderately priced.

Old 12-28-2001, 01:06 AM
Hey Neal, pick on someone your own size!

Old 12-28-2001, 01:26 AM
Suspended For Violation of Vendor Rules
Good Job Neal!!!

Be careful tho... there are just a few apples who run mid 14's you know. But i bet there are only a handful.

Old 12-28-2001, 02:33 AM
Cool

HI!... TALLEYWACKER : Ya but are those v6's going mid 14's N/A, I think not!LOL! I'm not worried, I'll be going high 13's the next time to the track in SPRING. N/A

Old 12-28-2001, 02:36 AM
That a boy Neal . . .

That sounded like a KILL . . . LOL!!!!

I knew you has it in ya

Old 12-28-2001, 12:22 PM
Whats up HP Freak? LOL Nice job. I wouldnt actually call that a kill because they were not exactly in your HP class. I can understand when someone gives you the finger you just have to go for it. That happened in my mustang many times. Once there was a ricer in a V6 stang that was looking at my car and saying that it was slow. I was like man, why the **** are you looking like that at my car when you have a V6??? Hes like, man dont you know that I will smoke you because i have mods and the V6 weighs less. Yes, this domestic ricer was serious. Iam like, " right but your car makes about 100 less HP!" I had to run that guy. Lets just say it wasnt much of a race. I guess his yellow stickers werent at their full potential. Thats awesome that your running 14s. With a lil work, you will be in cobra territory.

Old 12-28-2001, 01:10 PM
Cool

HI!... I know it was'nt much of a race and I realize he was'nt in my H.P class. Usually race's like this I don't even bother to post but since all the v6 guys on this board think they are so fast, I figured I'd bring a little reality to them. On the v6 forum they have a post called "I BEAT A V8" so I figured I'd post one that "I BEAT A V6". It's just all in fun.

Old 12-28-2001, 02:03 PM
I think that when the 'V6' guys talk about being faster than a V8, they are talking about the 4.6 and not the 5.4. I really don't know and believe me I'd rather have a 4.6 V8 than my 4.2 V6. Anyway....about the Beat a V8 post in the v6 forum....that was me that started the thread and it was a V8 Sequoia and not an F150...To be totally honest, I wouldn't want to race a 4.6 V8 F150 or a 5.4 because I'm about 90% sure I wouldn't win. Being a V6 owner, I think I would have to VERY HIGHLY modify my truck to beat a 4.6. I'm kinda jealous of you V8 guys.

Last edited by XLT-Sport; 12-28-2001 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-28-2001, 04:59 PM
Cool

HI!... I know XLT SPORT : I was just poking fun at the whole thing with everyone arguing about v6 - v8 track tmes!

Old 12-28-2001, 06:23 PM
Neal -- Bet he got better gas mileage! LOL!!

Old 12-28-2001, 06:28 PM
Cool

HI!... Actually for having as much H.P that I have and having 4.10 gears I get pretty good gas milage. I only have a 94L tank but when full I can go 735KMS on one tank of gas. That's at 120kph at 2450RPM with a couple of 220KPH spirts involved!LOL!

Old 12-29-2001, 12:53 AM
i do know that my 4.2 has a speed limiter of 100. not sure of any other years. ya when i talk about beating 8's I talk about the 4.6's/ 5.4 got some real power and right now its outta my league, but someday it wont be. and im not doing it the easy way out nad dropping a charger or turbo or NOS on it... im doing it N/A. It might be a little more..but its more appreciatioin to beat one with all engine BTW 4.6 are sleds hehehehe.

Quick Reply: I Beat A V6!