f150 4x4 will not run under load

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 05:57 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lynns4x4
It Happened All The Sudden My Truck Just Would Not Move While In Gear Runs Rough. A Neighbor Sad He Had A Ford An The Fuel Pressure Sensor Went Out . I Went A Bought One Only To No Avail, Also Put In A New Fuel Filter . Anybody Got An Idea.
If its a COP and you wait long enough then you may get a check engine light.

Old 03-26-2006, 10:56 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I had the same problem and same symptoms, finally I had to have towed to my mechanic. He replaced the computer in it and fixed the problem for a couple of weeks then it did the same thing again. He replaced the computer a second time and the MAF sensor. He replaced the MAF because he said it was starving for air because of the supercharger. A year and a half later no problems except for the IAC Gumming up on me from the carbon a simple cleaning fixed that problem. 86,000 miles still running strong!

Old 03-28-2006, 09:46 AM
Thumbs up thank you

Originally Posted by JASON'S98S/C4X4
I had the same problem and same symptoms, finally I had to have towed to my mechanic. He replaced the computer in it and fixed the problem for a couple of weeks then it did the same thing again. He replaced the computer a second time and the MAF sensor. He replaced the MAF because he said it was starving for air because of the supercharger. A year and a half later no problems except for the IAC Gumming up on me from the carbon a simple cleaning fixed that problem. 86,000 miles still running strong!
thank you

Old 03-28-2006, 04:12 PM
So it's fixed?

Quick Reply: f150 4x4 will not run under load