bye bye Ford

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2002, 09:10 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink bye bye Ford

Well I finally got back my truck after 2 weeks at the Ford agency. It came back with a pinched hose to an injector and leaking gas.
Oh well. Sorry to say the next day I traded it in for a Buick. No more Fords for me.

Good by forever.

Old 08-17-2002, 11:17 AM
Good for you. May your Buick throw a rod.

Old 08-17-2002, 11:54 AM
A Buick?

Hope you enjoy that in your retirement old guy!

Old 08-17-2002, 03:25 PM
Hey paberty...

I thought you were looking at the Tundra's...whay did you go Buick??

For you whippersnappaers making geezer jokes, there was a time when having a Buick was cool (the grand naitonal) and they raced in NASCAR...

I also think the Riviera is one of the nicest cars ever built.

I'm pushing 40 yrs old myself and may get a Buick for my wife...I will keep my F-150 of course...

Old 08-17-2002, 08:05 PM
Re: bye bye Ford

Originally posted by paberty
Well I finally got back my truck after 2 weeks at the Ford agency. It came back with a pinched hose to an injector and leaking gas.
I would love to see a pinched hose to an injector. Especialy since the fuel rail is aliuminum and there are no indivudal hoses that go to each injector. That sounds like an excuse beacuse you had one bad experience to go to another brand. Besides, Buick may have been a cool car back in the day but the brand has turned into a grandmaw car.

Oh well, your truck your choice

Old 08-18-2002, 01:15 AM
I agree with f150freak. Who the hell told you that you had a pinched hose to an injector? Maybe someone that owed a Chevy or perhaps some numb Billy Boy Bradshaw from the hills who didn't make it to second grade.

Anyway good luck and I hope you make a ton of cash for future repairs to your Buick if you take it to the same idiot that told you about your F150.

The only question I have is why are you here on F150 telling us about a buick? Don't they have a web site?

Old 08-18-2002, 02:18 AM
01F15054
J-150
01 XLT Sport

He's not attacking you. Why did you even bother to respond if it's only to insult him??? You should put yourself in his shoes before you post a reply like this so you know where he's coming from.

Every time I see a post like this, it makes me wonder why I even bother to come here.

Trending Topics

Old 08-18-2002, 02:36 AM
AjRagno:

Why do you bother to come here? Did you not read the post and/or understand it? He said:

"No more Fords for me. Good by forever."

I figure great, but if your going to come here knocking a Ford for a (pinched injector line) what ever that is then be ready for some replies.

I don't go to Chevy sites and say "No more Chevy's for me" why? If I don't have it anymore then I sure don't belong there now do I? As far as understanding where he is coming from, from the link you provided GREAT then thats where his post here belongs, not all by itself. If someone wants to post a negitive post then be ready for people not to agree with it and you might want to have some tissues close by.

Old 08-19-2002, 09:47 PM
I agree with AjRagno , the guy didn't come in here putting Ford down so much, as he just pretty much said he has had enough bad experiences with his truck that he switched brands. It is good that some people will do this. It makes the manufacturers up the quality of their product. I will be the first to admit that I may turn my head when my Ford breaks and kinda disregard it, but I will not fault others for buying something else if they have problems. I say good luck with your Buik paberty and hopefully someday you will give Ford another chance.

Old 08-19-2002, 09:51 PM
He put ford down when he went and bought a BUICK......lol

Old 08-19-2002, 09:58 PM
Suspended For Violation of Vendor Rules
Maybe he meant or the guy who told him meant that the hose going from the aluminum passenger side fuel rail to the driver side aluminum driver side fuel rail that is routed right in front of the lower intake which can be visible with a little bit of detailed looking through all the water/ac hoses...

That and some places on the fuel line are the only hoses in the fuel system... the rest is hardline.

Quick Reply: bye bye Ford