Oklahoma Guys- Buick VS. Ford......

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2000, 06:53 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Oklahoma Guys- Buick VS. Ford......

This Saturday, Nov. 18th, 8 PM, at Thunder Valley Raceway Park in Noble, there will be a Buick V.s. Ford Challenge. I have signed up to run my truck and was letting you guys know and was also trying to see if a few of you could make it to run, or just to check out each others rides. the cost to register is $25, to spectate is $5. Just post a reply and I can get you more info if you like. The BLUE OVAL wants YOUR support!

Old 11-16-2000, 10:15 AM
Now that is the spirit!!! I only wish I could be there to see that but, unfortunity I moved here to Columbia, South Carolina where it seems that I am the only one in this city on this site. In my home town of Manassas VA (John Bobbit ring any *****, I mean bells) I ran with the club "GROUNDED 4 LIFE" and everyone had that common love for there ride. I didnt have my F150 then but there was no better days than when the sun was shinning and you would see about 20 tight looking trucks go creepin by like our own privite truck show. Things are different down here in the south though, or maybe I just havent found it, either way ILUVNOS if I could be there, I would, just to hang out.

------------------
1997 F150 4x2 6cyl x-cab flareside black clearcoat

Old 11-16-2000, 11:04 PM
Cool

Man, I wish I could be there, I've not been to Oklahoma in about 3 years. I miss it big time. And the woman that once loved me there... okay back to trucks. I'd like to see how my slightly mod truck did...

99' Ford F150 XL Sport (Black)
V-6 3.55 manual
Bosch +4 plat. Airaid
Dynomax Ultraflow SI/DO
GTS Headlight covers
AVS Bugdeflector II
Lund Wiper Cowl
Color keyed Carpet
Tinted Glass
Lund soft bed cover
V-tech Tail light covers

------------------

Quick Reply: Oklahoma Guys- Buick VS. Ford......