New exhaust and air intake?

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2010, 04:06 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
i am sure you are getting confused what to get. just put my $.02 about flowmasters, they arent BAD, just not my taste, and i really think the borla and the magnaflow cover up the ricey sound better. they are right, it will sound a little ricey still no matter what you do, but some let it come thru more than others. best thing for you to do is go on youtube and listen for yourself and see what sounds good to you. its your taste, and your truck. and pretty much all of them sound nice at idle, its just the higher rpms that make the difference for me. thats also one big reason i have my stock exhaust still. not convinced i will like a different one. just from listening on youtube is how i got to like the borla and maggies. if you are going for just insied sound, i think all of them will sound at least decent. good luck and i hope you like the one you pick.

Old 10-16-2010, 06:12 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by timmypstyle
i am sure you are getting confused what to get. just put my $.02 about flowmasters, they arent BAD, just not my taste, and i really think the borla and the magnaflow cover up the ricey sound better. they are right, it will sound a little ricey still no matter what you do, but some let it come thru more than others. best thing for you to do is go on youtube and listen for yourself and see what sounds good to you. its your taste, and your truck. and pretty much all of them sound nice at idle, its just the higher rpms that make the difference for me. thats also one big reason i have my stock exhaust still. not convinced i will like a different one. just from listening on youtube is how i got to like the borla and maggies. if you are going for just insied sound, i think all of them will sound at least decent. good luck and i hope you like the one you pick.
Thanks for the help, Timmy. I'm still looking on youtube to see what I like.

Glen

Old 10-17-2010, 09:45 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Old 10-18-2010, 09:55 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
that magnaflow sounds a lot like my truck as-is. the flowmaster has an awesome idle tho. out of all the idle vids i do like the flows better but would rather have better all around

Quick Reply: New exhaust and air intake?