July 2009 - Truck of the Month

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2009, 01:09 PM
Moderator &

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Old 07-13-2009, 05:37 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
drew got my vote...

I was nominated, but gone a cruise and didn't catch the nomination. Oh well! Maybe next time

Old 07-13-2009, 06:25 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Come on, Drew! Pullin' for ya, bud! - Og

Old 07-13-2009, 06:33 PM
Originally Posted by OgRedd
Come on, Drew! Pullin' for ya, bud! - Og
Me too!
we should photo shop it with a 10 foot lift and tractor tires, then the votes will pour in!!!
Seriously, why dont the lowered trucks get any love here?

Old 07-13-2009, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by che22879
Me too!
we should photo shop it with a 10 foot lift and tractor tires, then the votes will pour in!!!
Seriously, why dont the lowered trucks get any love here?
i believe its the fact that people dont understand everything that goes into a PROPERLY lowered vehicle.

now whats funny is it works both ways, not to many of the lowered guys understand what goes into a lifted truck.

ive read this statement so much it makes me ill "wow another lift and big tires"

really that can go any direction, "wow another set of big wheels and some shackles."

but honestly theres more to it than that, alot of these guys have F.I. setups, notched frames, bags ETC. this works with lifted trucks too, id like someone to tell me i just have a lift and some tires.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by 4.2trimble
i believe its the fact that people dont understand everything that goes into a PROPERLY lowered vehicle.

now whats funny is it works both ways, not to many of the lowered guys understand what goes into a lifted truck.

ive read this statement so much it makes me ill "wow another lift and big tires"

really that can go any direction, "wow another set of big wheels and some shackles."

but honestly theres more to it than that, alot of these guys have F.I. setups, notched frames, bags ETC. this works with lifted trucks too, id like someone to tell me i just have a lift and some tires.
I'm not bashing the lifts, I have a 96 bronco begging to be lifted but money is tight. I just cant get over how all these properly done drops like Drew and Og dont get the respect they deserve in this competition. If people would bother to check the build threads and all the effort that goes into these trucks it would be a different story. Maybe when 1fast finishes his truck it will be nominated and get more respect.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:18 PM
I'm not bashing the lifts, I have a 96 bronco begging to be lifted but money is tight. I just cant get over how all these properly done drops like Drew and Og dont get the respect they deserve in this competition. If people would bother to check the build threads and all the effort that goes into these trucks it would be a different story. Maybe when 1fast finishes his truck it will be nominated and get more respect.
ive thought about who id nominate if id ever win (not likely) but 1fast is extremely high on that list. as well as a few other lowered guys

but i know what you are saying. im just tired of hearing people bash lifted trucks in this comp. I know you arent but some have.

Old 07-13-2009, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by 1fast4.6
Well crap! i was nominated but missed the deadline. Been very busy. havent been on the fourms much. Thanks very much for the nomination.

Originally Posted by FATHERFORD
drew got my vote...

I was nominated, but gone a cruise and didn't catch the nomination. Oh well! Maybe next time
I was wondering why you guy's didn't want to accept the nomination. Anyway you both have great looking trucks along with the other 6.

While lifted trucks are more my style, I felt like the ones I nominated represented owners who have put together some really good looking trucks.

No matter what the style, it is easy to pick out those who have a passion for their trucks.

If you think it is tough to vote for your pick, imagine having to choose between 8 of your top picks! Good luck to all!

Old 07-14-2009, 12:30 AM
Og gets my vote....perfectly done!

Old 07-14-2009, 03:00 AM
X2, kinda hard to believe that Drew or Og's truck can pull a TOTM
I have a lifted and voted for a dropped I will admit that the truck in the lead is very sharp
BTW my lifted truck did not get TOTM, it was my lowered 71

Last edited by Tuff4rd; 07-14-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:41 AM
I enjoy the competition. Makes me want to continue updating my truck. You guys have great taste in mods. I'm inspired. - Og

Old 07-14-2009, 09:19 AM
I agree, that's what I really enjoy about this site. With all of your guys knowledge and bad *** trucks, I have found this whole experience to be addicting. If I had not found this site, I would not have ended up with what I have now. This place is truly inspirational. Now if you would all stop getting so much new cool stuff, I may have a chance on saving some money. Guess that probably won't happen. My wish list gets bigger every time I log on.

Old 07-14-2009, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by OffroadNewbie
I agree, that's what I really enjoy about this site. With all of your guys knowledge and bad *** trucks, I have found this whole experience to be addicting. If I had not found this site, I would not have ended up with what I have now. This place is truly inspirational. Now if you would all stop getting so much new cool stuff, I may have a chance on saving some money. Guess that probably won't happen. My wish list gets bigger every time I log on.
I feel the same exact way!

Old 07-14-2009, 07:35 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
anaheim_drew all the way love the look and the stance of his truck

Old 07-14-2009, 09:28 PM
Have to go with OgRedd not only does he have a great looking truck but a great dude always willing to help with any question I asked him as many of you on here have but I bugged him the most and never told me to get lost

Quick Reply: July 2009 - Truck of the Month