F_ast
4.96%
Voters: 464. You may not vote on this poll

July 2009 - Truck of the Month

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2009, 12:00 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by F150 Pilot
Why wasn't I nominated? My 09 totally stock XLT is bad azz!!!
You again!

Old 07-11-2009, 01:14 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BLACKOUT FX4
You again!
He's just trying to get his name out there....

Old 07-11-2009, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by Tylus
btw, I don't get how a truck that has quite litteraly just showed up on F-150Online is up for TOTM

I'm not as active here as I was...but that is the first I've ever seen that truck...as usual though, a lift and some tires is winning hands down...it just doesn't have the same standard that the 2 prior TOTM winners have
Well, thanks for the friendly welcome Tylus!!

We may want to post something on the site telling new members to not improve their trucks or at least to not post any pictures of it. We wouldn't want any other new members to get nominated in the future. That would be tragic.

Old 07-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Technical Article Contributor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by OffroadNewbie

We may want to post something on the site telling new members to not improve their trucks or at least to not post any pictures of it. We wouldn't want any other new members to get nominated in the future. That would be tragic.
no need to be a smartass. you have a run of the mill lifted F-150 with big tires...and have barely been a part of the site

prior winners have a ton of work involved in their rigs...most of the other trucks in contention with you have a bunch of work as well. Either way, they have all been active members of this site for some time. I know I've personally been following 3 of those trucks from Stock to their current state.
you get a better appreciation for the truck with that vantage point

sorry, I have a problem that your truck is winning by default of having the biggest mods pocketbook in comparison to the competition. It irks me that people voting are basically saying "Oh look, a lifted truck" and that nets you a vote...in my eyes it is kind of a slap in the face and detracs from all the hard work and subtle changes that others have done
You do have 1 wicked looking truck though

Old 07-11-2009, 08:09 PM
Originally Posted by OffroadNewbie
He's just upset that you have a better chance of winning than he does...

Old 07-11-2009, 08:36 PM
I doubt his pocket book is bigger than drews to be honest. Just a differnt style, and it is the style the majority of voters like. I am not a fan of lifted trucks but this is a fair voting system. Does it really matter how long someones been a member? It isn't like someone can join and pay their way to a TOTM nomination. I went with drew cause of the details. Og's truck isn't level and that honestly was the deciding factor. I would still be happy with either lowered truck winning. No need for anyone to get that mad about this. There isn't a vote for the 4X4 or lowered truck thread so we are in better shape than last month!!! Good luck to all

Old 07-11-2009, 09:15 PM
Always nice selection of trucks. IDNC got my vote, always loved that truck and I'm following that theme with my truck! Congrats to all the nominees and future winner!

Old 07-11-2009, 09:20 PM
I've been off the grid for the week. Getting back from the family vacation today. First of all, thanks for the nomination! That makes two! Just stoked about that alone. Second, another great selection this month. Hard to choose. I, too, would like to see the lowered nation reign. I really don't want to be biased, but my vote goes to Drew this go 'round. He's set a standard here and overall, the work he's put into his truck is awesome. - Og

Last edited by OgRedd; 07-11-2009 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:18 AM
Nice trucks guys Good luck to all.

Old 07-12-2009, 06:05 AM

Received 73 Likes on 66 Posts
great trucks everyone I could see myself owning each and every one of 'em

Old 07-12-2009, 07:58 AM
I don't know guys...........DREW is bringing up the rear mighty quick!!!

Old 07-12-2009, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by Tylus
and have barely been a part of the site.

Pretty sure this is Truck of the month, not member of the month. The fact that he is new, or has a lower post count has nothing to do with this competition. If that was the case, then just give the competition to Wandell, or Darren, etc.... This competition is purely about which truck you think LOOKS the best to you. His truck looks great, so people are voting for it. Not that hard of a concept.

sorry, I have a problem that your truck is winning by default of having the biggest mods pocketbook in comparison to the competition.

Um, guess you haven't seen any of the past months then, b/c the guy that wins usually has a good income. Nothing wrong with that, but money=mods. Mods=votes. All the past winners have dropped tons of money on their truck in mods. Wether they did it in steps, or all at once. Money is still money.
All these trucks, and all the previous trucks ever nominated are deserving of the title. Not sure why people always feel the need to come on here and bash another member or their truck. Maybe jealousy, want for the person they voted for to win, or just lack of an entertaining life. I know it is an online forum, but jeez, some opinions you should just keep in your noggin.

Good luck to all. All trucks look great. Looks like it is going to be a race between the 2 in the end.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by JNC995
Pretty sure this is Truck of the month, not member of the month. The fact that he is new, or has a lower post count has nothing to do with this competition. If that was the case, then just give the competition to Wandell, or Darren, etc.... This competition is purely about which truck you think LOOKS the best to you. His truck looks great, so people are voting for it. Not that hard of a concept.

Um, guess you haven't seen any of the past months then, b/c the guy that wins usually has a good income. Nothing wrong with that, but money=mods. Mods=votes. All the past winners have dropped tons of money on their truck in mods. Wether they did it in steps, or all at once. Money is still money.

All these trucks, and all the previous trucks ever nominated are deserving of the title. Not sure why people always feel the need to come on here and bash another member or their truck. Maybe jealousy, want for the person they voted for to win, or just lack of an entertaining life. I know it is an online forum, but jeez, some opinions you should just keep in your noggin.

Good luck to all. All trucks look great. Looks like it is going to be a race between the 2 in the end.
Well said.

Old 07-12-2009, 12:12 PM

Received 37 Likes on 33 Posts
Agreed, well said captian

Old 07-12-2009, 03:49 PM
i hate people that say stupid ****. jealousy is a funny thing. the more money you have the more mods your truck has. easy concept. if u dont like it, leave, or get a better paying job so you can run with the big dogs.

Quick Reply: July 2009 - Truck of the Month