PA Valve Body

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2002, 08:43 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PA Valve Body

Does anyonehave any experience with th PA Valve Body? Any problems with install? Likes/dislikes, etc.........

Thanks,

John

Old 11-18-2002, 12:07 PM
There was "1" member that purchased a PA valve body a few months ago but I don't believe he ever completed the install because of problems with fitment.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...threadid=88555

Old 11-18-2002, 01:50 PM
Thanks,

I had already sent him an e-mail. He's still procrastinating and hasn't installed it yet.

John

Old 11-20-2002, 06:13 PM
I have a PA, Tranny in my Mustang, Awesome AOD. Harvey Baker is a great information source. My cousin is a Disturbutor for Performance Automatic, he will offer discounts to members of this board. His name is Phil Molski, P.M.R. Performace in Belin CT 860-828-8828. Ask for Phil, tell him his cousin John sent you from the online message boards. Do not get his price then try to beat up PA afterwards for more .

Any questions feel free to e-mail me and I will forward them. John

Old 11-20-2002, 06:22 PM
Old 11-20-2002, 09:33 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I don't know much about the tranny in the regular 5.4's, but Gregg Evans aka Factory_Tech makes a kick-a** valve body for thr Lightning's. I bought one and installed it in my 01 Lightning and its smooth and soft at low throttle opening but firm and hard (tire chriping) at WOT. It might be worth your while to contact Sal at PowerSurgePerformance. He's a supporting vendor on the Lightning section

Old 11-20-2002, 09:35 PM
Installed

Guys,

I had the PA Valve Body installed today. Didn't go so well at first, but after removing the Hypertech and drainning the PCM, it's doing much better.

Seems to take the hesitation out of the shifting. But it doesn't chirp the tires at all. I guess from everything I read about it on corral.net I was expecting a little more of a hit between shifts. It is a big improvement over stock, no doubt. I just want it to be a little more positive on the changes. One great quality is on the highway, no hesitation at all on the downshifts when trying to pass!!

I've talked to Mike at PA, and he was really helpful. Told me to drive it for a day or so and If I still wasn't satisfied, they'd send a replacement. Extremely nice folks to deal with.

I'll get back with an update after a few days of driving.

John

Quick Reply: PA Valve Body