the street runner and this weekend trip

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2000, 02:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Post the street runner and this weekend trip

Where are you guys who keep talking about lining up in the middle of the streets? The same fellow who has victims every time he comes back to the message boards. They're some good Ford ego boosting stories. I'm in Texas and I get that all the time. I wish I could run with the best of em, but those heavy meats take a lot of juice.

Where is this trip yall are taking this weekend. If it's anywhere south, count me in.

------------------
1999 Red F150 4x4 5.4L XLT X-Cab
Towing Package
Corporate 9.75 Rear Axle, 3.55 Limited Slip
Corporate 8.8 Front Axle, 3.55 Open
K&N Generation II
Jet Chip
Gibson Headers
40-Series Flomaster exhaust
32x11.50 Super Swamper SSR

Old 07-29-2000, 02:43 AM
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Cool

HI!... That would be me!LOL!

------------------
NEAL [ the horsepower freak ] NEWMAN
'99' F-150 XLT SPORT, oxford white, reg cab shortbox stepside,5.4, auto, 4.10L.S, captain's chairs, bedliner, GTS carbon fiber headlight covers, ***** CEPECK clear halogen driving lights, GTS slotted tailight covers (painted oxford white), FORD locking lug nuts, tinted windows,true duel exhaust with 2.5 inch mandrel bent pipes and FLOWMASTER 3 chamber mufflers with 3' tailpipes exiting before the rear wheel like the LIGHTNING, HELLWIG rear stabalizer bar, 3 AUTOMETER guage pods, filled with tranny temp, engine temp, and oil preasure AUTOMETER "PHANTOM" guages,custom fabricated air intake trac and huge K/N filter, TPS mod, BELLTECH 2-inch rear drop, custom programed SUPERCHIP, modified POWERAID spacer, BAUMANN ENGINEERING shift kit (on stage 5 setting)BYPASS CLUTCH CONTROL VALVE/PREASURE REGULATOR VALVE, ASP POWER PULLEYS, custom tig welded and ported JBA "JET BLACK coated headers, twin DERALE 16 INCH ELECTRIC FANS, PERMA COOL 14"/10" tranny cooler with 10" electric fan. FUTURE MODS : FORD SVT 24LB INJECTORS, BBK 75MM THROTTLE BODY, AADI F1 RAM AIR HOOD, traction bars, and a KENNE BELL BLOWZILLA supercharger.
ESTIMATED H.P TO DATE : 345H.P / 425ft/lbs of torque.

OTHER TOYS : "83" PRO STREET FORD RANGER : 351-w stroked to 408c.i 625H.P (natural), 875H.P with 250H.P "BIG SHOT" N.O.S kit, tubbed (crome moly tubing), 12 point chrome moly roll cage, 4-link with coil overs, MUSTANG II front suspension, c-4 tranny (race prepped), 4000rpm stall converter(8 INCH), 3" chrome moly driveshaft,AUTOMETER guages, 15.50 MICKEY THOMPSON rear tires, 4" M/T front tires, CENTERLINE CON-VO PRO rims, fiberglass hood - bumper - prostock hood scoop, wishbone trac-link, two chrome moly driveshaft loops, 16 gallon RCI fuel cell,etc

Quick Reply: the street runner and this weekend trip