Rear Lift

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2011, 10:58 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rear Lift

I have the procomp lift, I do not like the stacked blocks....Any suggestions, I would like to get one block, maybe 5" or 5.5"...Where to Buy....

Thanks,
John

Old 06-22-2011, 01:39 AM
Try Top Gunz Customs

Old 06-22-2011, 06:05 AM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Pro comp makes a 5.5" block. Check 4wheelonline

Old 06-22-2011, 11:36 AM
do not buy from 4wheelonline. they are a very bad company. I just installed the procomp 5.5" block over the weekend. You are going to need some long u bolts. i bought some 14" long and i have about 1.5" of thread left. I also just ordered new Bilstein 5125 shocks since the procomp MX6 shocks that came with my PC stage 2 lift are too short. i have about an inch of up travel before they slam into the shock body. i bought my block through 4wheelparts. Procomp is very slow and it took over a month to receive it.

Old 06-22-2011, 11:40 AM
Originally Posted by RandomHero34
do not buy from 4wheelonline. they are a very bad company. I just installed the procomp 5.5" block over the weekend. You are going to need some long u bolts. i bought some 14" long and i have about 1.5" of thread left. I also just ordered new Bilstein 5125 shocks since the procomp MX6 shocks that came with my PC stage 2 lift are too short. i have about an inch of up travel before they slam into the shock body. i bought my block through 4wheelparts. Procomp is very slow and it took over a month to receive it.
Not attempting to deviate from purpose of the thread, but I ordered my tires from 4wheelonline and received them in the same week, absolutely no issues and tires were in perfect condition - not to mention free shipping. Any chance you ment 4wheelparts?

Old 06-22-2011, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by mdhawkin
Not attempting to deviate from purpose of the thread, but I ordered my tires from 4wheelonline and received them in the same week, absolutely no issues and tires were in perfect condition - not to mention free shipping. Any chance you ment 4wheelparts?
Nope.

This thread is full of people who have been screwed by 4wheelonline. To me, its not worth the risk even if they have the lowest prices.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/su...ease-read.html

Old 06-22-2011, 04:42 PM
I've never had a problem a problem with them

Trending Topics

Old 06-22-2011, 09:37 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, if you take out both blocks and install the one 5.5" block doesn't that only make the truck about .5" higher in the back than the two blocks...How are the MX6 shocks to short???

Old 06-22-2011, 10:06 PM
I also just ordered new Bilstein 5125 shocks since the procomp MX6 shocks that came with my PC stage 2 lift are too short. i have about an inch of up travel before they slam into the shock body. i bought my block through 4wheelparts. Procomp is very slow and it took over a month to receive it.
Wouldn't that mean they're too long? I thought you would have no down travel if they were too short because they wouldn't be able to extend enough. If they're over compressing when the axle moves up and causing them to bottom out then they're too long.

Old 06-23-2011, 08:08 AM
Originally Posted by jerhelo
Correct me if I am wrong, if you take out both blocks and install the one 5.5" block doesn't that only make the truck about .5" higher in the back than the two blocks...How are the MX6 shocks to short???
my truck is only 2wd so i never had a block in the rear to begin with, so now i only have the 5.5" block.

Originally Posted by pizzaman711
Wouldn't that mean they're too long? I thought you would have no down travel if they were too short because they wouldn't be able to extend enough. If they're over compressing when the axle moves up and causing them to bottom out then they're too long.
yeah youre right. too long too short, same thing.

Quick Reply: Rear Lift