Fabtech 2wd 6" Lift Question

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2011, 05:50 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 06yz250f
he sold his truck just as his sig says.....
Ahh, did not notice that.

I've been using the search button but its hard to pinpoint a 100% answer on these things. Exact same setups, some guys say yes and others no.

Old 08-20-2011, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by bay150
Ahh, did not notice that.

I've been using the search button but its hard to pinpoint a 100% answer on these things. Exact same setups, some guys say yes and others no.
Not sure if you're still looking for the answer or not. I did sell my previous truck, but it only resides 2 streets over from me. The guy who bought it drives it everyday and there have been no issues with the setup I put on it over 4 years ago.

Old 08-20-2011, 03:44 AM
Originally Posted by wxscpo
Not sure if you're still looking for the answer or not. I did sell my previous truck, but it only resides 2 streets over from me. The guy who bought it drives it everyday and there have been no issues with the setup I put on it over 4 years ago.
Thanks that does help. I was debating if I should get the 5" block or not for the rear. I was concerned with the shock length and if I needed the differential spacer. Did you have 2wd fabtech lift 6"? I was thinking of putting a 2" spacer up front on top of the lift... did you do that too? Any issues?

Old 08-20-2011, 08:17 PM
Originally Posted by bay150
Thanks that does help. I was debating if I should get the 5" block or not for the rear. I was concerned with the shock length and if I needed the differential spacer. Did you have 2wd fabtech lift 6"? I was thinking of putting a 2" spacer up front on top of the lift... did you do that too? Any issues?
I have pretty much what your asking for . 2"add on up front. The only problem is the wear on the UCA . If you tow or haul a lot they wear quicker.(I do both) I`ve gone through a few. Also the ride is rougher.

When I put my lift on, it came with 2" rr , got the 5" rr blocks plus added a 1.5 shkl. With the same shocks. Plus a spacer for diff shaft.

Lift has been on for about 4 yrs now. So far so good

Quick Reply: Fabtech 2wd 6" Lift Question