hey Alon@ModBargains!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 01:44 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
just got off a chat with alon, and WOW. what a service.. seriously this guy seemed like a friend that ive known for a while. i HIGHLY recommend him. anything u need he can practicly bend backwords for your service. im gonna order coilovers, and a scanguage FOR SURE. SWEET!

Old 07-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Yup, i ordered my Scanguage. The guy was great ! My cell phone sucks in the garage, and he still worked with me ! Got my order and I'll be waiting on my Scanguage. Stoked. Thanks a lot Alon !!

Old 07-09-2008, 05:55 PM
Suspended
Originally Posted by TonkaTruck33
just got off a chat with alon, and WOW. what a service.. seriously this guy seemed like a friend that ive known for a while. i HIGHLY recommend him. anything u need he can practicly bend backwords for your service. im gonna order coilovers, and a scanguage FOR SURE. SWEET!
Well thanks!

Sorry it took so long to get pricing to you, but as I said in the chat we're working with some new warehouses to get much better pricing. I just got informed that we will be getting the better pricing we were looking for, just have to play the waiting game until the pricing goes live.

Originally Posted by MercedesTech
Yup, i ordered my Scanguage. The guy was great ! My cell phone sucks in the garage, and he still worked with me ! Got my order and I'll be waiting on my Scanguage. Stoked. Thanks a lot Alon !!
You'll love the scangauge when you get it! I know scangauge has been getting swamped with orders and it sometimes takes a few days to get the shipment out, but I think they are all caught up now.

Thanks for the kind words from both of you guys!

Quick Reply: hey Alon@ModBargains!