:: Captain Morgan8 ::

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 06:18 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jditta
Stir it up son!!!
I'm a stirin' but we need some more ingredients.

Old 02-09-2008, 10:33 PM
stir it up!

Old 03-06-2008, 07:40 PM
The F150 has been in the garage for the past couple months so I haven't really been on the board much. Well.. I just now ran across this thread and I'm sorry some of you feel the way you do.

All I can say is I shipped the pipes and they either got lost in shipping or the guy got them and is not saying anything. I purchased a bumper off ebay early last year and the guy provided me with a tracking number and everything but it got lost somewhere down in Texas. He called greyhound over and over for about a month trying to find it and they had no idea where it was. Well, Paypal refunded my money and he was refunded the cost I paid for the bumper by Greyhound. Then one day about a month 1/2 later I got a phone call from Greyhound saying they had a package for me and sure enough it was the bumper so who knows.

As for those of you who think you know me and feel the need to bad mouth me go right ahead. He got his money back and it came out of my checking account so I'm the one who ended up being f*cked out of $300 but that's Paypal for ya.

Quick Reply: :: Captain Morgan8 ::