Fabtech Lift Options

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 07:55 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fabtech Lift Options

I am considering lifting my truck and have been looking at the different options I have. At the moment i'm leaning more towards a 6" Fabtech just from what I've read on these forums. The only question I have is what is the difference between the kits that have the Dirt Logic Coil Over kit and Dirt Logic Shocks versus just Peformance Kit and Peformance shocks. I'm on a tight budget so I'd rather do whats cheapest but still worth my money.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The Dirt Logics are a better shock. THey are higher quality than the standard Fabtech coilover shocks and they feature adjustable spring preload. If you mostly drive on the street and want to stick with a 35 inch tire, the standard shocks will be fine. If you do a lot of offroading or want to fit a larger tire, I'd go with the Dirt Logic shocks.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:56 PM
I do plenty of off-roading and went with the performance shocks. They are pretty decent shocks and I like them just fine. Save the money and buy some other toys. Later on you can always upgrade to better shocks

Old 12-16-2007, 12:05 AM
I do not do a lot of off-roading mainly street and both my Fabtech performance front shocks are leaking and my truck drives like crap. Both started to leak after 5000 miles. I will be upgrading to dirt logic front shocks and dual steering stabilizers. I work at a Fabtech dealer and I am not the only one that has leaking front shocks but I have not seen any dirt logics thrown on the warranty table yet!!

Old 12-16-2007, 04:39 AM
DL 2.5's.

Quick Reply: Fabtech Lift Options