Lift Kit?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 04:54 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Cuisi
Funny how all these folks that don't have a procomp lift come in and bag on it. I have a procomp lift that I put on myself and I'm here to tell you it's a great lift. It rides perfectly, installed easily and took an alignment with no issues whatsoever. All the parts were well made and more beefy than the stock parts they were mounting to. And with all that it was about $300 cheaper than the fabtech. (at the time)

The only issue I had was tapping the holes in the spindle, but any shop worth their salt will be well prepared to deal with something so minor.

I can back up my claims even further with the write-up I did on my install.

And even though I have a procomp lift, I won't dog the Fabtech. I'm sure it's also a good lift. But if I had to do it again I'd go procomp again. But I'd get the kit with the coilovers this time.
I completely agree with you. I a constantly seeing people say negative things about procomp lifts and I don't know why. I have the stage 2 with coilovers and it rides great and has done great the times I have taken it off-roading. I was going to go with the fabtech b/c of what I read on this sight. However, 4wheelparts was offering $500 off and went for it. I have absolutely no problems and I am glad I chose procomp.

Quick Reply: Lift Kit?