05 fabtech 2wd with rear block, add a leaf, dual pin???

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 12:07 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 fabtech 2wd with rear block, add a leaf, dual pin???

what are you guys using to lift the rear on the trucks to get them level with the front after a 6" fabtech is installed. I am hearing that they dont make an AAL due to the dual pin. Anyone running an extra 1" block on top of the rear block?

what's the TRUE options I have?

Thanks

Old 03-06-2007, 12:14 AM
well two things, first i see you are going to add the coilovers up front so now your rear will be sagging even more, you have a few options though. You can replace the block they give you with a 4 or 5" block. You can also do an AAL. I am not sure where you heard this but i have an aal in my truck with a 6" fabtech and its an '06. I put a 3" skyjackers aal. the reason my rear is sagging is because i didnt do the block switch yet and have the 2.5" AS level kit. Your best bet is to do a bigger block and a 1.5-3" AAL, whatever you desire. Hope this helps and good luck!

Old 03-06-2007, 03:56 AM
I just picked up a skyjacker 4" AAL from 4wheelparts, with the dual pins.
Just waiting to install the AS 2.5" and AAL at the same time, when I get a spare minute.

Old 03-06-2007, 12:45 PM
Originally Posted by spinnintires
well two things, first i see you are going to add the coilovers up front so now your rear will be sagging even more, you have a few options though. You can replace the block they give you with a 4 or 5" block. You can also do an AAL. I am not sure where you heard this but i have an aal in my truck with a 6" fabtech and its an '06. I put a 3" skyjackers aal. the reason my rear is sagging is because i didnt do the block switch yet and have the 2.5" AS level kit. Your best bet is to do a bigger block and a 1.5-3" AAL, whatever you desire. Hope this helps and good luck!
Not trying to hijack someone's thread, but rather than starting a new one thought I would pose this question that could possibly help us both.

Hey do you remember where you got your AAL from and the part number by chance? I am looking at a Skyjacker AAL on Summit Racing, but it says it the amount lifted is 1.5". Does $132.99 sound about the right price? Thanks

Quick Reply: 05 fabtech 2wd with rear block, add a leaf, dual pin???