Install drop myself or not?

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 01:50 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Install drop myself or not?

I ordered a Eibach drop kit (front coils, rear leafs) last week and I'm waiting for it to arrive. How hard is the install? Should I have it installed or do it myself. I have all the tools except for the spring compressor and I can rent that. I also have access to my friends lift. I did all the work on my 06 WRX, turbo/intercooler swap, sway bars, downpipe/exhaust so I have a little experiance with a wrench. I was looking under my truck and it doesnt look too hard. I might need a helping hand with the rear leafs though. Anyone in the Dallas/Fort Worth area want to help???

Old 10-09-2006, 03:25 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If you have all the parts, time, patients, and confidence do you it yourself, go for it man Patrick did his drop himself, I'm sure he will check out this thread and tell ya how his drop went.

Old 10-11-2006, 05:33 PM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
Yah its not too hard, putting new leafs on are gonna be a little more complicated.. How many leafs is the new set up? If you want to come to waco, ill help you and get it aligned for free. I can help in a couple weeks, and it will have to be on a mon-thurs....
-Patrick

Quick Reply: Install drop myself or not?