SuperCrew

Pics of My truck! I FINALLY GOT THEM!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2002, 02:44 AM
Wes
Account Suspended For Cross-Posting Unrelated Classified Ad
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pics of My truck! I FINALLY GOT THEM!!!

This is a good pic for starters!! Me and my Sister, and 2 friends took a trip down to Corpus (Padre Island/ beach) and took some pictures of my truck on the beach, this is my favorite one! The others can be seen in my gallery!

Old 08-16-2002, 08:31 AM
Good looking truck. You might want to post a link to your gallery so we can find it easily.

Hope you had fun on the beach!

Old 08-16-2002, 01:55 PM
Wes
Account Suspended For Cross-Posting Unrelated Classified Ad
We had a blast at the beach! we drove the entire 63 miles down and 63 miles back... supposed to be 126 miles total, but with all the "playing" I did I drove 139 miles in the sand that day. There is no way a 2 wheel drive would make it in some of the spots down the beach. It was fun, but I totally reccomend filling up with gas prior to getting on the beach... I used nearly 3/4 of a tank on the beach during that 139 miles..... Where abouts in TX are you Scooksey? I saw the plate on your truck and thought I would ask

Here is the link to me gallery
https://www.f150online.com/galleries....cfm?gnum=1516

wesley
San Antonio, Texas

Old 08-16-2002, 06:59 PM
Hey WES nice looking truck. I got mine when I was 23, not too bad. Had an F-150 standard cab when I was 16.

I wish we could drive up and down a beach without lifeguards chasing you, in Southern Cali thats a tough thing to get away with. We have to go way out in the desert and during the summer it's a 115 degrees!!!!!

Also I love the pic of the streched king ranch limo. I will see if I can make a even more convencing photoshop'd pic myself.

Old 08-17-2002, 12:30 AM
nice truck

Great looking truck man. Still lovin' mine after two years..... Time to start back into the mods!

Did ya notice on the limo picture in your gallery, they forgot to add the door seam for the 2nd door...tuff one to get in and out of! ha!

Old 08-18-2002, 08:08 PM
Wes,

Sounds like the beach was a lot of fun. I was just in Corpus on business, but in a rental car.. UGH.

I'm in Lubbock... not many hills or beaches nearby... but I go to NM frequently. My family loves the mountains. Within two weeks of getting my Screw last fall, my son and I went to Big Bend... We had a BLAST. Several good 4x4 only roads in the park.

Enjoy your new Screw!

Quick Reply: Pics of My truck! I FINALLY GOT THEM!!!