SuperCrew

Finally got pics of my new 2002 Fx4

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2001, 05:27 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey lookin4ascrew,

BTW, just so I don't get all out of step here, did I mention you have a beautiful truck man? I still think your truck will look even better to me if the front was more or less level. After all, that is what my original post was trying to convey. Too bad someone had to twist my words and make accusations and start guessing on how materials behave.

The rest of you guys,

I'm glad you were able to have fun with me. I can laugh along with the best of them, but don't like to get told that my statements are wrong when they aren't, especially if the person making the accusations cannot prove beyond a shadow of doubt that he/she is right!!! Lawyers please don’t respond to that last statement, hehehe.

Hope to make you laugh in the future too. Hey, I don't know much, but I do know that when someone tries something, tests it and gets good results that it should count for something. I've done the torsion bar mod and it works great.

Hey Mark_911

This is a link to the site where I transferred the topic of torsion bars to so this thread could continue without additional debate on correct informaion on torsion bar adjustments.

https://www.f150online.com/forums/sh...threadid=53427

Talk later,
Daveman

Old 10-14-2001, 01:43 AM
Glad to see you take the joke well, Daveman. I'm trying the torsion bar trick tomorrow. I have a lot of time to do this kind of stuff during this year's football season because I'm am a Lions fan. I sure glad I forked out $140 to get the football package on the satellite.
Anyone know what else is changed on the '02 off-road package other than the Rancho shocks? I like the new wheels.
Dave

Old 10-14-2001, 09:10 PM
finally got pic of my new 2002 fx4

I just asked this same question of someone else on this board. How is the ride of this truck as a daily driver? BTW. I love how your truck looks, good luck with it.

Old 10-14-2001, 09:59 PM
The truck rides great. I traded a 4WD Toyota 4Runner for the truck. It rides heavier (duh) but about the same on the bumps. It actually "floats" across big bumps better, though. The 4Runner seemed to have a little more sensitive handling, but it still rides really well. I have had a few people complain about the height getting into the truck, but they can walk if they don't like it. Plus if they would just look, they would see a handle to help get their a$$ in. I guess I'll have to get some steps.

Anywho, the truck rides like a truck, but unexepectedly has the traits of a Lincoln Town Car on every day driving.

I recommend it.

Quick Reply: Finally got pics of my new 2002 Fx4