SuperCrew

Did I get a deal? New Owner

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2004, 08:11 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
zelenvr, I just got a used supercrew myself. what are your opinions on buying a warranty for 2 grand on an 02 with 40k. i cant decide. has anyone had any serious problems that i should consider?

Old 10-27-2004, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by mrgrades
zelenvr, I just got a used supercrew myself. what are your opinions on buying a warranty for 2 grand on an 02 with 40k. i cant decide. has anyone had any serious problems that i should consider?

IMO, its worth it. Mine covers basically any moving part plus electronics. The electronics side of it was the clincher for me, if any of that stuff goes out for whatever reason who knows how much shop time itll take to figure out and the longer its in there the more $$ I'd be out. Plus you just never know, ya know?
And just think if you had to shell out for a new tranny or motor?

Old 10-27-2004, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Devsdude
OUCH! I hope everyone was OK! What happened??
I kinda like the front ends on the new ones ,but the rears are too boxy. Of course that`s just my opinion,I could be wrong!
To make a long story short, my friend fell asleep, I was the passenger, we hit a light pole, I got crushed between the dash and seat. Hand got cut leg got damaged. And truck got totaled. Wow that was SHORT! lol. We are all fine now, he walked away.

I like both new and old trucks, I will agree the back is kinda boxy, but I think it looks much better lifted (my eventual goal).

Simply put, trucks rock!

~Colby

Quick Reply: Did I get a deal? New Owner