SuperCrew

About to be an owner and have a question

Search this Thread

Old 07-29-2004, 10:20 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
About to be an owner and have a question

Hi,
I have found this forum to be very helpful as I am about to fly down to SC and pick up a 2001 Supercrew XLT. I have pictures of it and it it has chrome mirrors and a chrome grill. The ones I see here all have blackened out grills and painted mirrors which looks cool. Was this chrome an option?
Thanks,
Bobby A[IMG][/IMG]

Old 07-29-2004, 10:50 AM
Got the answer : )

4x2s come with the chrome grill, plain bar grill insert, chrome outside mirrors, black upper front bumper spacer and no wheel-well arches.

4x4s come with the painted grill, egg-crate grill insert, painted outside mirrors, painted upper front bumper spacer and wheel-arches.

Old 08-01-2004, 11:07 PM
'01 Screw

I have a '02 S'crew XLT 2wd w/chrome grill & mirrors in Dark Shadow Grey & Silver btm. I don't know about 2wd vs 4wd, but I don't remember seeing any 4wd w/chrome. Maybe that is the answer, but I've seen lots of 2wd's w/o chrome. Good luck with the new S'crew, I hope you enjoy yours as much as I have mine!

Old 08-02-2004, 01:33 PM
Thanks

Thanks,
I hope to enjoy it. I am flying down to get it this weekend. I am looking forward to it. From what I have read on the board it is a great ride. I have done research on liners etc. Any other advice from anyone ?
Bobby A

Quick Reply: About to be an owner and have a question