Researched to death. Someone pick me some subs!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2010, 06:35 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Researched to death. Someone pick me some subs!!!

Hey guys. I really need you all's help here. I've read and read and read and don't know what subs I should go with. I have an 09 Supercrew and need something to fit under the back seats. I have been to 4 different local car audio shops and all have different opinions. 3 of the places want me to go with shallow mount 10's. The one other place said they could build me a box with four 8" subs. I asked them about four 10" subs under the seat and they said possibly depending on what the mounting depth was. What is the deepest mounting depth sub that will go under the seats? I've looked at JL, Memphis, and Diamond subs. I don't want Kickers. Not to offend anyone, but I just don't care for them. I'm so sick of looking at this stuff, I just want to pick some subs and get the stuff in my truck. I already have the amp picked out and here it is. http://www.crutchfield.com/p_5751500...owAll=N&tp=115 Now, just need you experts to pick me some subs that will go under the seats and take the power from this thing. Help me out guys!!!

Old 02-12-2010, 07:07 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Do the 8's!

Also...I dont really recommend picking the amp first. Pick the subs, then get an amp to match, although the one you picked is a beast.

How about 4 Rockford P2D28's? Those could be wired down to 1 ohm, though youd only be using about 1000w of the available 1500.

If you went with 4 of the P2D48's, you could wire them to 2 ohms, and then youd be dead on for what that amp puts out.

Quick Reply: Researched to death. Someone pick me some subs!!!