Is there room for a 8" sub in a sealed box next to the Stealthbox for added bass???

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2006, 02:00 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Is there room for a 8" sub in a sealed box next to the Stealthbox for added bass???

I have not seen anyone try this yet that I know of.
I'm a big fan of the Stealth box but I wish it went all the way across for maximum impact. I feel there is a bit more bass we could squeeze of of the cab. What do you guys think?

Old 09-25-2006, 02:26 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
im guessing you have a reg cab, and you are talking about spanning the whole width of the cab?

It seems easier to me to just build one that fits exactly what you want out of it, instead of spending hours hoping and searching for the perfect box...

Ive got a thread in my sig that has alot of good tips, and pictures from when i made mine, and im avaible if you have any questions on how to make a good box. if you have a reg cab with bench, you could either split the bench like i did, or gut the underside of the middle seat and build a box that fits under there, and just not have set padding, that box could house a powerful 12" and look even more stealth then your beloved overpriced stealth box!
-Patrick

Old 09-25-2006, 02:32 AM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Actually I have a Super cab. I own a Stealth box but it's not hooked up yet. I need to run the wiring and install the amps first.
I am thinking about comparing it to 3 8W3's firing up in a fiberglass box after I get it in. I will then keep the one I like the sound of the best.

Old 09-25-2006, 11:19 AM
Global Moderator &

Received 134 Likes on 112 Posts
just do a really nice powerful 10 or 12" sub... is your stealh box under the seat or like a little console you center in the truck?

Quick Reply: Is there room for a 8" sub in a sealed box next to the Stealthbox for added bass???