1999 Sound System Design

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2006, 04:36 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1999 Sound System Design

Allrighty, I'm wanting to upgrade my soundsystem a little bit... So far I've got a Jensen VM-9410 DVD player, stock speakers, and 2 12" Memphis Pro subs. I'm looking to upgrade the system. I'm wanting some subs, probably two 10"s that would fit in a premade box...I wouldn't mind lifting the seat an inch or two. The set up I have right now just isn't working for me. What subs would go best in my truck and with what amp? I'm looking for great sound and something that will rock my socks off. I listen to rock and country, with a VERY limited amount of rap...I want a loud system that will still shake everything...please...any ideas?

Old 01-18-2006, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted by Zaairman
Allrighty, I'm wanting to upgrade my soundsystem a little bit... So far I've got a Jensen VM-9410 DVD player, stock speakers, and 2 12" Memphis Pro subs. I'm looking to upgrade the system. I'm wanting some subs, probably two 10"s that would fit in a premade box...I wouldn't mind lifting the seat an inch or two. The set up I have right now just isn't working for me. What subs would go best in my truck and with what amp? I'm looking for great sound and something that will rock my socks off. I listen to rock and country, with a VERY limited amount of rap...I want a loud system that will still shake everything...please...any ideas?
Look at my system...a bit expensive...but definately a quality SQL system.

Old 01-18-2006, 11:09 PM
Wow...that's nice...but I'm not looking to go that all out. I'd like to do the Dynomat on the doors and possibly the floor too. Any recommendations on subs/boxes/amps? Thanks....

Quick Reply: 1999 Sound System Design