Bass

Search this Thread

Old 01-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bass

I like my 2003 stock speakers becuase they pick up the bass that i like. Anyone know of a higher quality speaker that picks up as much bass or preferabley more and has a better sound. I am not looking to upgrade any other components though. Any help would be useful.

Old 01-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Re: Bass

Originally posted by Southern-Fx4
I like my 2003 stock speakers becuase they pick up the bass that i like. Anyone know of a higher quality speaker that picks up as much bass or preferabley more and has a better sound. I am not looking to upgrade any other components though. Any help would be useful.
What one person considers "good" bass will not be what another considers it to be. With the stock speakers, what you are listening to is more of a low "midbass", at the very best. And most aftermarket 5x7s are only capable of 60-70hz at any reasonable volume level. That is not low bass. But, if that is what you are looking for, a nice 2-way is what I would recommend. Something like Alpine, Infinity, Eclipse, Boston Acoustics. There are dozens.

Old 01-11-2005, 11:55 PM
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Well, Im just tossing out things that I can think of at the moment, and Infinity makes some 2 way coxials that come with a crossover, and can supposedly has a frequency response of 40-21kHz. Model is Kappa 572.5cf

But like 97f250 said. There are millions. The majority of aftermarket speakers are better than what comes stock, and almost all have more bass.
If you really want them to come alive put an amp on them

Old 01-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Thanx guys

I gues im just looking to try to pick up a little more "bumb" withput adding a bass. Any suggestions.

Quick Reply: Bass