South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

Good body shop in South FL recomendations?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 07:39 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good body shop in South FL recomendations?

Well It was my turn today. Managed to bump into an H3 on the highway. Nobody's fault really except the jackka$$ that cut lady in front off me off and caused the whole thing. She was cool about it, we were just glad no one was hurt. Not bad looking either Turns out she was a cop (Doh!) So you can guess who got the citation?

Anyhow, any South FL members out there can recomend a great body shop? Id like to get the work started asap if possible. Damage is on the diverside fender and bumper with a small dent somehow on the hood in that corner.. The light is damaged as well. Hopefully it wont take long to repair. Any recomendations would be very appreciated. Dont really know whos good around here. Im gonna go mope around now...

Thanks,

Luis S

Old 02-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally Posted by Luis S
Well It was my turn today. Managed to bump into an H3 on the highway. Nobody's fault really except the jackka$$ that cut lady in front off me off and caused the whole thing. She was cool about it, we were just glad no one was hurt. Not bad looking either Turns out she was a cop (Doh!) So you can guess who got the citation?

Anyhow, any South FL members out there can recomend a great body shop? Id like to get the work started asap if possible. Damage is on the diverside fender and bumper with a small dent somehow on the hood in that corner.. The light is damaged as well. Hopefully it wont take long to repair. Any recomendations would be very appreciated. Dont really know whos good around here. Im gonna go mope around now...

Thanks,

Luis S
I have to find the name of the place i took my truck too. It's in Pembroke Pines way out west almost to 27 and Sheridan St. in the bergeron plaza.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:10 PM
PRO QUALITY COLLISION WEST
6861 SW 196 AVENUE #416 Phone: (954) 680-9801
PEMBROKE PINES, FL 33332 Fax: (954) 680-1722
Ask for Joe Tell him John with the Black 05 F150 screw and the 2 little girls sent you. He will know. nicest guy and did everything he could to make me happy.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:14 PM
Cool, Id appreciate that. Were you happy with the work done? Any complaints?

When my wife had her accident the place with used left their mark so to speak. Im a nut when it comes to my truck. I know every defect on it so last accident I noticed quite a few scuffs and rubs that were not there before completely unrelated to the accident damage.Irks me to this day but Ive done what I can to fix it myself. I just blame it on the hurricane we had then. Body shops were crazy at that time...

I Just want a place that will take care of my truck while its there. Not scratch the crap out of the body and try to cover it up with bad polishing. Good honest and relatively fast if possible. Thanks agin. Let me know when you get that info. Anybody else got some recomendations feel free to chime in. I really want to shop around and get this done right. Ill try and post pics tomorrow...

Thanks,

Luis S

Old 02-28-2007, 09:19 PM
Awesome! Thanks for following up so quickly with the info! Knowing you had a black vehicle is a comfort as well. Mine is a black scab so as Im sure you know you cant hide anything with that color. Can you give me any details on your experience? Problems, fixes, service? Id really appreciate it. Let me know. like I said Id like to get the ball rolling sooner than later so any info is of course appreciated.

Thanks again,

Luis S

Old 02-28-2007, 10:13 PM
Broward Miami Westpalm?

Old 02-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Broward preffered. Really boils down to who I can trust and the quality of work.

Thanks,

Luis S

Old 02-28-2007, 11:22 PM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Someone has put this post in the wrong forum.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:55 PM
Looks like the mods already moved it on my screen. Thanks for being a Jr. mod though Just didnt think there would be much exposure in the regional section. Ive seen so many other Floridians post in General area I thought it would be a good idea. Doesnt matter to me either way, just looking for a place to get my truck fixed locally...

Later,

Luis S

Old 03-01-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Luis S
Awesome! Thanks for following up so quickly with the info! Knowing you had a black vehicle is a comfort as well. Mine is a black scab so as Im sure you know you cant hide anything with that color. Can you give me any details on your experience? Problems, fixes, service? Id really appreciate it. Let me know. like I said Id like to get the ball rolling sooner than later so any info is of course appreciated.

Thanks again,

Luis S
I had almost 13,000 in damage (guy ran a stop sign hit me in the door/fender area broke the rack in half)so there is always things you will notice but he took care of everything no matter how many times i went back. a few times he had to pick it up at my work and did what he had to do to it and either picked me up or dropped it back off to me. cut my deductible in half and installed a new front bumper for just the cost of the new bumper (it got bent at the tow yard when they unloaded it into another car but it wasnt worth the fight to get the money out of them so i paid out of my pocket) this was also in January 1st 06 after Wilma and i had the truck back by end of Feb begining of March i think. Parts is the big hold up not the shop.i must of had 3 bumpers go back 2 sets of side steps. anyway let me know if you go there by email! SR89racer@aol.com or if oyu want to see my truck yourself. i have before pics somewhere.

Quick Reply: Good body shop in South FL recomendations?