South AR, LA, MS, NM, OK, TX

A Local Truck In The South

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2005, 03:32 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A Local Truck In The South

To my Southern brethren - I'm located in Northeast MS. I'm trying to sell my 2000 F150 Lariat so I can by my wife a van .

Anyone know the best way to sell a truck? Here is a link to my truck's home page just in case you might be interested. http://home.comcast.net/~mrmsudawgs/...ome.html-.html I also have it listed in Autotrader but I'm not seeing much activity. Any advise?

Mike

Old 02-28-2005, 01:41 AM
Do you have a FOR SALE sign on it?

I didn't see a price anywhere. Most people will cruise on by without an asking price. Maybe I just missed it...

I sold my Intrepid in the Auto Trader. It took about six months, but it finally sold. I had to keep changing the info on it...and of course lowering the price. I first started out listing the info rather conservatively...but after so many calls with the same freakin questions, I finally just laid out the entire spread sheet. I listed everything the car had including asking price, options, miles etc. I finally got the serious lookers after that and one final taker.
Auto Trader called me every time they re-published and asked if I had sold yet...and if I wanted to change something. I changed something every time they called until I sold it.

You'll get a lot of lookers...but sooner or later you'll get a taker. Good luck.

Old 02-28-2005, 10:39 AM
Put it out as many places as possible. Most of the F-150 sites have classifieds, so put it there as well.

Quick Reply: A Local Truck In The South