Trump is a twit!

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2016, 01:19 AM
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Long post alert!
OP here, I’m still checking in. Thought that I would wait until the deafening sound of the glasses clinking, and the hangovers from drinking the Trump kool-aid had passed. Congrats, your guy pulled it off. However I still stand by my original title for this thread that Trump is a twit. A tricky twit and lucky twit, but a twit none the less.
So what do we do now, the people have spoken……….or have they? My state hasn’t even voted yet, go figure that my vote doesn’t count in the most important election of my lifetime. Yea it sucks to be me. When we have our dog and pony show primary here in Calif., I am still going to vote for Cruz. I won’t be throwing away my vote because it doesn’t matter in the primary.

So for you Trump boys and girls pay close attention to your super hero as his cape begins to change colors. He is already starting to pee backwards on some of his signature “positions”. There will be many more to come, you may not even recognize him by the time the real election rolls around. There is also a bunch of squirrely talk going around about making Cruz a Justice on the Supreme Court. That will stand about the same chance as Trump building an actual wall on the border.
But I have decided to keep my spirits up and help out with the election. I will vote for Trump over Hildabeast while I firmly hold my nose. Plus I think what I might do during the election is hand out clothes pins so others can also vote AGAINST Clinton.
God bless America and may she rest in peace!

Old 05-13-2016, 10:08 AM
Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
" My state hasn’t even voted yet, go figure that my vote doesn’t count in the most important election of my lifetime. Yea it sucks to be me."

Stop whining! YOUR state choose the date of their primary, no one else had anything to do with it. You may consider your vote as being thrown away but at least you get to vote. That's a lot better than having your vote STOLEN as the people in Colorado (and several other states) had their votes stolen by Cruz. OR the people of Arizona that voted overwhelmingly for Trump but again had the majority of their delegates stolen by Cruz.

Cruz is a sore LOSER and he shows it more and more every day. I used to like and respect him, but that passed long ago. Almost from day one of the Primary, he has LIED, CHEATED, SLANDERED, STOLEN and everything else in an attempt to win! You can sit there and PRETEND that I'd only saying this because I'm now a Trump supporter and some kind of Trump fan-boyz but you're only lying to yourself. I saw what Cruz was doing and recognized it for what it was, long before I became even remotely interested in Trump as a candidate. And I'm about far from being a Trump fan as anyone could be. I've NEVER watched The Apprentice and I've never followed him or any other celebrities or pop-culture figures. The only reason that I support Trump is because of his political stand and what I saw going on in the Primaries, including the TENS of MILLIONS of dollars that were being spent by Cruz, Rubio, Bush, etc to slander and discredit Trump. AND when that didn't work, the Cruz campaign even resorted to releasing nude pictures of Trump's wife! That is a new LOW for American politics, and YOUR candidate was behind it!

You kept whining on here that you wanted to see a head to head match up of Trump vs Cruz. Well you got it! Indianna voters overwhelmingly voted for Trump (53% to 36%). (Kasich didn't even campaign in Indianna and still got about 25% of the votes that Cruz got.) Other states results were similar.

The MAJORITY of voters simply aren't buying what Cruz is selling! Deal with it!

Old 05-13-2016, 10:42 AM
Received 220 Likes on 200 Posts
I never watched Trump's TV show. I vote for him because he is a business man and that is what we need in the White House, someone who can manage. Of course he will moderate his positions to get things done. Obama is the no compromise guy who does everything illegally from his dictatorship. The wall can't be built without Congress authorizing funding. What Trump can do is to ENFORCE the existing immigration law which has been ignored for decades. Hopefully he will aggressively enforce existing law. BHO has ignored his military commanders and listened to his ignorant inexperienced advisers. He has acted like the community organizer he has always been. Trump will be a breath of fresh air.

Old 05-13-2016, 01:13 PM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by jgger
...I will vote for Trump over Hildabeast while I firmly hold my nose...
Originally Posted by joe51
Stop whining!...[slap] [slap] [slap]...Deal with it!

You know, it takes two fingers to hold your nose.
Half the effort to just lift one.

Old 05-13-2016, 10:52 PM
Stop whining!
That was actually a tactic that Trump said he uses, I whine until I win.

I don't think that I will ever get the Trump "Rabies" that so many of his supporters have, I guess that is because I have seen this movie before in Calif, with the "Terminator" , so many star struck people that can't/won't change their minds when the ineptness is revealed.

As for living in the peoples republic of California..........our vote has NEVER mattered in a primary election, maybe that's why it seems normal to me to vote while keeping a firm grip on my nose.

Just keep a close eye on your golden boy in the weeks to come, it's morphing time. If you watch with a clear and open mind, and don't let the "TRUMP RABIES" cloud your thinking, you may not be as high on the guy by the time the general election rolls around. I hope I'm wrong.........but I doubt it. He is still a better choice than the Hildabeast, but just by a smidge.

Raoul

You know, it takes two fingers to hold your nose.
Half the effort to just lift one.
I will save the single finger for after the general election, I think no matter how it turns out it will be of better use then!

Old 05-13-2016, 11:03 PM
Hey, my middle finger automatically pops up every time I see Obama on tv, every time I see the Loretta Lynch on tv, every time I see the Josh Earnest on tv, every time I see Crooked Hillary on tv, every time I see Joe Biden on tv and every time I see Debbie Wasserman Schultz on tv. I can't seem to control it. It just knows lies are being told when these people talk.

Old 05-13-2016, 11:13 PM
I'm with you on that Roadie, I loose a little control of it when I see Mitch McConnel, John McCain, Pelosi, and Hairball Reid too! Maybe it is a virus or something!

Old 05-30-2016, 10:17 PM
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Raoul
Nothing left to say.
I've voted in every presidential election since 1980 but, I won't vote for Clinton and I won't vote for Trump.
If there isn't a name on the November ballot I can stomach I'll sit this one out.
I'm writing in "None of the above".

You know things are pretty awful when you begin to think that this guy wasn't so bad.

Old 05-30-2016, 11:07 PM
Even Nixon wasn't as crooked as Crooked Hillary!

Old 05-31-2016, 08:12 AM
Certified Goat Breeder
Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by kobiashi
I'm writing in "None of the above"...
Yep, it's as bad as back in '04 when we both ran grassroot campaigns.

My 'A Hot Pocket in every microwave' slogan never caught on
and I just don't understand it.

Old 05-31-2016, 08:25 AM
Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts
With a support base comprised of folks like those two guys I'm stunned you weren't able to gain more traction.....

Old 06-01-2016, 10:28 AM
Received 21 Likes on 21 Posts
Hillary at a fun raising event!!

Yuk!!

Old 06-01-2016, 12:22 PM
glc
Received 767 Likes on 709 Posts
Old 06-01-2016, 07:11 PM
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by PawPaw
Hillary at a fun raising event!!

Yuk!!

Woof! I doubt much was "raised"

Old 06-01-2016, 07:44 PM
She hasn't looked that good in many years.

Quick Reply: Trump is a twit!